Mercalius

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they let Tannehill go and sign washed up Brady we're total retards    

I’m so tired of these Monday Morning QB takes after every playoff game. Whoever wins, we should’ve gotten them, or they’re way better, or they don’t choke like our guy.    What happened to the

They may call it free agency season but let’s be honest on this board it’s @AussieTitanFan08 season.

Posted Images

This board needs avatars that age.  The more the poster gets shit wrong and goes full retard, the more their avatar degrades, until finally the avatar looks like the fucking Crypt keeper! 

If you see someone's avatar with skin still on their face, you read it.  If it looks like the pic below, you just skip right on by the pos.  This thread had some Crypt keeper avatars in it for sure!

hqdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

It'd be awfully weird to see Brady end his career at TB. There must be serious spite for BB if that happens. Other than having better weapons, I don't see anything TB offers. They have terrible ownership and are one of the least relevant franchises in the league right now. It'd be like if Brady signed with the Jags.

11 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

It'd be awfully weird to see Brady end his career at TB. There must be serious spite for BB if that happens. Other than having better weapons, I don't see anything TB offers. They have terrible ownership and are one of the least relevant franchises in the league right now. It'd be like if Brady signed with the Jags.

Nasty.

10 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

As Bud mentioned, she never said it was a QB battle, she said the leash was shorter than people thought and the staff loved Tannehill.

She said Tannehill could be the starter week 1 which seems pretty unlikely to have been true given how long they gave him. How could it not be a QB battle if the starting spot in week one was up in the air?

“There’s a tone in Tennessee right now that this coaching staff just wants a quarterback to go out there and be the best quarterback there,” Russini said Monday on ESPN’s “Get Up." “Meaning it is not a lock that this is Marcus Mariota’s job.”

“This doesn’t mean they have given up on Marcus Mariota. They want this to work. They know what he can be,” Russini said. “But Ryan Tannehill is stepping in here and

he understands this offense. He has the experience, he knows how to win. This could be his job and we’re talking Week 1.”

10 hours ago, japan said:

Was amazed how many non dumb posters fell for this Brady ruse.

Honestly, there are just so many uncertainties in sports that you almost have to prepare yourself for just about any outcome.  That's how I remain sane when it comes to the frenzied times.  I don't blame anyone who was seriously trying to convince themselves Brady wouldn't be a bad idea.  It is a great thing the Titans have started destroying those past notions.  

29 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

She said Tannehill could be the starter week 1 which seems pretty unlikely to have been true given how long they gave him. How could it not be a QB battle if the starting spot in week one was up in the air?

Yep. More foolishness from Russini. 

Well Tannehill obviously should have been the starter in week 1, it wasn't even close. We'll never know what the coaches really wanted, they clearly knew. 

But they made the AFC title game and have since locked up RT

It's irrelevant now 

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Well Tannehill obviously should have been the starter in week 1, it wasn't even close. We'll never know what the coaches really wanted, they clearly knew. 

But they made the AFC title game and have since locked up RT

It's irrelevant now 

they wanted the light to come on for Mariota.

and the foreseeable future for Tannehill as a Titan was pretty bleak.  Titans had no control over Tannehill's future.  Other than using a tag on him and I don't think that was considered a likely outcome.

If they could have gotten tannehill to agree to the two year deal I think it plays out differently and we would have seen Tannehill earlier.