Brady to Titans Rumors

Mercalius

6 hours ago, abc2330 said:

Brady and Belichick are clearly having a contract standoff, and this "news" is all part of that.  

Belichick would be dancing on the table if Brady signs with the Titans. The Titans have been a pain in his ass the last 2 years. He wanted to get rid of him when they drafted Garapolo. 

Tannehill’s ability with this roster around him was obvious. I’m not saying he’s the next GOAT. I’m saying we can be competitive with him. He made good decisions. He made his reads and got the ball out in a hurry. He stretched the field with big plays.

Bradys decline is obvious in the stats posted above. When he runs he looks like an escapee from Shady Acres retirement community. Come on man!

Edited by freakingeek

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they let Tannehill go and sign washed up Brady we're total retards    

I’m so tired of these Monday Morning QB takes after every playoff game. Whoever wins, we should’ve gotten them, or they’re way better, or they don’t choke like our guy.    What happened to the

They may call it free agency season but let’s be honest on this board it’s @AussieTitanFan08 season.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Righteous said:

I am interested to see who signs Tannehill and for how much.   I don’t think there is that much of a market for him...I don’t see any team throwing big money at Tannehill.  For instance, you hear how many teams are interested in Conklin.  You hear other QBs being link to teams.  Not a word on Tannehill...other than he switched agents for some sort of leverage or whatever.   I bet you can’t find one fan base (besides the WTF Dragon Titans fans) who is interested in signing Tannehill.  

You;ve went full blown retard

The Titans are signing Tannehill.... no market for him? LOL

The idiots on 104 were talking about how Manning took the Broncos to the SB. LOL @ that thought. Manning was God awful, was benched, led the league in INTs and if not for a historic defensive run they never sniff the SB. 

That's an example to not sign Brady not an endorsement

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Those guys were 100% wrong on their evaluation of Brady as a QB right now. Brady isn't nearly as god as Tannehill right now. 

The 2nd half of last year he was pitiful. The Pats had a losing record, Brady had yards per passes of 4.6, 5.1, 6.9, 4.7, 4.4 and 5.6 in the playoffs..... That's 6 of the last 9 games. He had passer ratings in the 80s or less in almost all of them. 

43 yr old Tom Brady isn't the final piece to a SB run, he stops any chance dead in the teams tracks. 

Idiot mismanaged teams sign a 43 yr old Brady, not well run teams. 

It's 100% definite and any reasoned logical analysis clearly shows it

And even if Brady's performance doesn't completely fall off a cliff in 2020, it's coming soon.  He shortens the super bowl window.  

4 minutes ago, ctm said:

And even if Brady's performance doesn't completely fall off a cliff in 2020, it's coming soon.  He shortens the super bowl window.  

His performance already fell off and it doesn't shorten the window, it removes it. Brady ranked 22nd last year in passer rating and 23rd in QBR

We wouldn't be getting the GOAT, we'd be getting a 43yr old washed up version 

This debate is hampered by not knowing what Tanne wants in terms of contract length and guarantees. However, all things being possible, there is no way I want to put everything on Brady. He is playing at a high level for a 43 yo but that is nowhere the Brady of 31. I rather go with RT and keep an eye on the draft for someone you can use in 3-4 years.

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The idiots on 104 were talking about how Manning took the Broncos to the SB. LOL @ that thought. Manning was God awful, was benched, led the league in INTs and if not for a historic defensive run they never sniff the SB. 

That's an example to not sign Brady not an endorsement

To argue the opposite point of view... that was his 4th season with the Broncos. In his first three seasons he averaged 4950 Yds, 44 TDs, 12 INTs per season. All three seasons over 100 QB rating. Including one of the greatest QB seasons of all time in his second season.  They went 13-3, 13-3. and 12-4. Then he played like shit in his 4th season but they won the SB.

They also got some big FA signings due to Manning being there. Wes Welker, Shaun Phillips, Rodgers-Cromartie, Demarcus Ware, Emmanuel Sanders, Aqib Talib to name a few.

2 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

We would have been in the Super Bowl if Smith had the balls to get off of Henry and let Tanne work. We were so full of ourselves he believed he could just keep doing the same old thing and nobody could stop us. Everybody looks good when things are clicking. It's how you deal with adversity that makes you a great coach. Smith wasn't able to adapt or had not prepared for that situation.

No way.

9 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

If you sign Brady, you have at best a 2 year window and you better win the SB.

If you sign Tannehill the QB carousel we have had ends and we have our QB for the next 5-7 years.

Shouldn't you put the same Superbowl expectations on signing tannehill?

He's not gonna have 5 years to get us to a Superbowl.  If he doesn't get it done in a couple years he's gonna be feeling the heat along with vrabel and jrob.  We are gonna be looking for our next QB.