Mercalius

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they let Tannehill go and sign washed up Brady we're total retards    

I’m so tired of these Monday Morning QB takes after every playoff game. Whoever wins, we should’ve gotten them, or they’re way better, or they don’t choke like our guy.    What happened to the

They may call it free agency season but let’s be honest on this board it’s @AussieTitanFan08 season.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Guys go to rival teams all the time because of the familiarity. Look through history of it since free agency became a thing. Brady wants to prove himself worthy of being just a “system QB” or that it was all belichick 

The Dolphins probably have the least amount of talent of any team in the league.  There's more of a chance of Warren Moon coming back to play for the Titans than there is of Brady going to the Dolphins.

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

It’s a moot point. I believe he wants to play for the 49ers that was his team growing up given that’s it’s unlikely with Garaopllo there my next guess would be the Dolphins or Chargers. 

No chance in hell he goes to the Dolphins.

Brady wants to show people that he can win w/o BB. He doesn't do that in Miami. He might do that in SD but even that's unlikely.

And who he liked as a kid doesn't mean shit.

Edited by reo

Just now, earlers said:

So where are all of the people who swore that Locker was the man and don't bother with old Peyton?

Not exactly the same scenario......

Locker was completely unproven as a 2nd year QB and Manning was 36, coming off a major injury but with no signs of decline. 

Tannehill led the NFL in passer rating and YPA while completing 70% of his passes this year.  Brady had his worst season in decades and will be 43.

41 minutes ago, earlers said:

So where are all of the people who swore that Locker was the man and don't bother with old Peyton?

Nothing changes.  Our fans are the WTF dragon for real.  Always clueless.

From Cody Carlson over Moon, to wanting Chris Chandler and Kevin Carter over McNair, to Billy Volek being the answer,  to Locker is a better choice than Manning, to Mettenberger is a franchise QB to Tannehill over Brady.  Anyone from outside this Board who saw some of the nonsensical shit that’s said on this Board would have to be like “WTF?”

Go look at Pats fans boards, team and players they all want him back. I personally dont think he’s leaving. I believe Pats give him a good deal. Money, might not be a factor although we’ll see

5 hours ago, Stan said:

Says the media fans every year. Peyton Manning was done and couldn’t throw a pass over 10 yards. You guys pay to much attention to stats. Brady had his team rolling till their defense couldn’t contain Jackson. 

Where is Brady right now, with all the luxuries of cheating and Belichick's 30+ years of intel?

He's sitting at home on his old ass. 

8 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

Where is Brady right now, with all the luxuries of cheating and Belichick's 30+ years of intel?

He's sitting at home on his old ass. 

He’ll be the most courted FA this off-season and likely highest paid.  Even from his old team, by all accounts.  It was his decision to allow himself to become an UFA when they reworked his last contract.  I understand why we may not want him here, but don’t kid yourself that half the league won’t at least consider seeing what it would take to sign him.