Goodbye Mariota

headhunter

1 hour ago, NashvilleNinja said:

He'll take his next team to the Super Bowl and you can both hate him extra then.

giphy.gif

Damn !!! That would be nice of him to take his next team to Super Bowl ..Is he paying for there flight??? What section will they be sitting in at the super bowl???

Edited by Johnson

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTFO Dont care how nice he was he sucked at football. 

Your track record on these types of things isn't so good.....    

Mariota looked physically/mentally/emotionally busted by the time he lost the starting QB job, obviously disappointing when you use a high first round pick on a QB and it doesn't work out.  

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, headhunter said:

I think his injuries took a toll because he doesnt throw like he used to. No zip on the ball anymore, probably why he hangs onto the ball too long

Doesn't even run the same ...seems wobbly

43 minutes ago, patsplat said:

Can I just say now how utterly disappointing Mariota's career has been?

Super hyped rookie

Perfect passer rating first game

Flashes potential rookie year

Then basically just put it in reverse, jump the curb, and back into the bushes.

Big facts.

it really sucks because I don’t think that I rooted for an athlete to succeed more than that asshole 

51 minutes ago, headhunter said:

I think his injuries took a toll because he doesnt throw like he used to. No zip on the ball anymore, probably why he hangs onto the ball too long

I think the nerve thing. After that, he wasn't the same. He seemed to know it, too, and he got really scared to throw the ball. That hesitation was the final nail. I don't know whether the bigger problem is physical or psychological, but I would be very surprised if he turned his career around.

1 hour ago, 9 Nines said:

He was one of the best QB to play the game.  Team did not know how to use him.  He will be prerenal super bowl winner if he goes to a team that utilizes him.  

What method of measuring do you use to rate him as "one of the best QB to play the game"?  I wish him well but this is an incomprehensible statement.