Logan Ryan

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear some of you guys don’t actually watch the games.

No it wasnt and you need to own it. Otherwise we are going to ride you like Grasu rides Mariota.

Kyle is a 9er fan and always will be to TR

Posted Images

IDK.  Just seemed like he stated the obvious.  I think everyone wants to stay except #8 but not everyone will of course.  I actually think the decisions JRob and Vrabel have to make are really fascinating this offseason because it's a different and more challenging phase given where they are at as a team and how so many core pieces could in theory change.

I want to see this team come out next year with a whole different identity on offense. 

I would love to see them draft Swift in round 1 and go hard after a RT and corners after that 

spend money on EDGE rushers in FA

if we can take the money allocated for Conk and Henry and Ryan and apply that to Judon and someone else either at OLB or TE I would be completely satisfied. 

29 minutes ago, Maker84 said:

Losing Ryan would be no loss, I swear the dude was beaten deep badly so many times and guys like him cannot command much money. Only quality corner we have is Adoree Jackson 

Get out. 

Logan Ryan was a damn stud the moment he came into the building. Losing him sucks big time but we will find a way.