44 minutes ago, tgo said:

People hating Crennel reminds of all the fans that hated Pees in Baltimore and plenty didn't like the hire here either. 

Not me, I was thrilled with Pees. He has a ring with two different teams, one out of Bellechiks shadow. Crennel is in bad condition. 

9 minutes ago, Lars said:

Not me, I was thrilled with Pees. He has a ring with two different teams, one out of Bellechiks shadow. Crennel is in bad condition. 

Yeah, just under Harbaugh’s “shadow.”

Crennel has Superbowl rings and fields top notch defenses everywhere he goes, which is why he kept getting promoted to HC

He runs the same style defense as Pees which is why his defenses are not statistically top notch in anything except scoring. 

Crennel has actually been even more highly thought of than Pees too. He’s

been either an NFL DC or HC for 20 years straight, where Pees in that span had 4 years of position coaching and was a college coach for 4 years in that span.

Now don’t get me wrong, I think Pees is better. But Crennel is a legendary DC and would be a great fit. 

But to your point, you’re right that he’s in bad physical condition obviously. 

Edited by tgo

1 hour ago, AvgJoe said:

Bowen, with Crennel on staff

I still think Romeo Crennel for DC isn’t a bad idea and getting a young guy as an assistant to do like QB spy stuff since we gotta go through Deshaun Watson and Lamar Jackson for the foreseeable future 

ITS HAPPENING!!!!! Vrabel is God

They didn't dump Crennel (google is useful) his contract ran out and he will either retire or get another job with the organization.

Remember, Crennel worked as an assistant when Vrabel was DC for a while for the Texans.  His foot has been half out the door to retirement for a while.

I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that Bowen is going to be the DC. 

Any other outcome would be an upset. 

I didn't see it posted here, but I did see where Matt Pees is expected to remain with the Titans despite his father retiring.

Just now, Jonboy said:

I didn't see it posted here, but I did see where Matt Pees is expected to remain with the Titans despite his father retiring.

Yeah, PK tweeted that yesterday I think.