40 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

a comedian that used to be pretty funny but has “evolved” his act over the last half decade to mostly make southern stereotype jokes that were barely funny in the 80s.  

His rant against Philadelphia is an all time classic though.  

His most recent special was pretty funny IMO.  Especially the first 15-20 minutes.

The funniest thing this guy had done in years is try to be menacing in the Mandalorian. Bald, evil space Moby was so unconvincing it was painful.

There's some hard truth here in terms of the area being into college & the NFL having parity or worse makes them feel like the team is weak (NFL was right on that, Bud) but it's mostly just lame, low hanging fruit redneck jokes.

I think he's very funny, so I showed a couple of Youtube clips to my friends and none of them laughed or even smiled.  Boring ass friends I tell you!

Edited by Pok'e

1 hour ago, Jamalisms said:

The funniest thing this guy had done in years is try to be menacing in the Mandalorian. Bald, evil space Moby was so unconvincing it was painful.

...I’m not sure you are one to call out someone’s comedy routine seeing as how you are the Carrot Top of Titans Report.  

58 minutes ago, TitansGuru said:

He's a comedian and a damn good one. He busts everyone's balls.

Yeah, and his intent with that podcast is to trigger as many people as possible.  This is a guy that misses when hecklers were really ruthless.  And if you take out the goofy redneck bit...it hits very close to home.  The only part of TN that halfway cares is Middle TN, and again that’s only a passing interest...it’s gone once the success is gone.  

I will say that if you want to build a fan base you have to put together several good years in a row and really challenge.  We’ve been mediocre for so many years and we only really challenged for the title a couple of years in a row.   The organization, right now, is as steady as it’s ever been...especially with ownership.  She has plans to grow the brand and I think a commitment to succeed, which will further grow the Titans.  

20 minutes ago, Yoshimitsu said:

...I’m not sure you are one to call out someone’s comedy routine seeing as how you are the Carrot Top of Titans Report.  

I'm not sure you are one to call me anything seeing as how you're irrelevant and a nobody at Titans Report.

Bitch.

Love Bill Burr but screw his opinion here. Titans have had decent success in the last 20 years so no excuse why they don’t have a more stable fanbase 

1 hour ago, Jamalisms said:

I'm not sure you are one to call me anything seeing as how you're irrelevant and a nobody at Titans Report.

Bitch.

I’d rather be a nobody than a really famous (on TitansReport LOL) goof.  Matter of fact, I did Carrot Top dirty in that comparison.  You’re the guy that wants to be the guy who wants to be Carrot Top.  

And don’t call anyone ‘bitch’, you dweeb.  It’s so...inauthentic coming from you, lol.  

Edited by Yoshimitsu

1 hour ago, Yoshimitsu said:

I’d rather be a nobody than a really famous (on TitansReport LOL) goof.  Matter of fact, I did Carrot Top dirty in that comparison.  You’re the guy that wants to be the guy who wants to be Carrot Top.  

And don’t call anyone ‘bitch’, you dweeb.  It’s so...inauthentic coming from you, lol.  

Dial down the middle, bitch!

2 hours ago, Yoshimitsu said:

25 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Dial down the middle, bitch!

Would you pussy farts stop fucking up my chastisement of our fans thread? They suck more than ya'll so act like it.

17 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Would you pussy farts stop fucking up my chastisement of our fans thread? They suck more than ya'll so act like it.

Calm down, old man.  He got triggered by the Carrot Top comment—he should have taken that as high praise!  

It’s over now, anyways.   Back to the fanbase sucking!

Edited by Yoshimitsu