I saw this the other day. 

Judon isn’t as good as Za’Darius but he’d be worth paying I think. 

Clowney or Judon is worth pursuing in FA

At the same time, Judon is not a great run down player so I wonder if we’d be better off pursuing Kyler Fackrell for cheaper as one of those up and comers, as he’s a pure pash rusher.

5 minutes ago, Alcibiades said:

Who cares about playing the run? We have guys like Simmons and Evans to take care of the run. Get the best pass rusher you can find. And draft another one, too.

Lol well the Ravens probably do considering we abolished their edges and ran all over Judon.

And the issue yesterday was not a lack of edge pass rush, it was a lack of containing the QB on the edges with a contain rush despite trying. 

4 minutes ago, tgo said:

Lol well the Ravens probably do considering we abolished their edges and ran all over Judon.

And the issue yesterday was not a lack of edge pass rush, it was a lack of containing the QB on the edges with a contain rush despite trying. 

blink 182 wtf GIF

9 minutes ago, TWR said:

Sadly Judon isn’t on the level of either Smith last season. He’s a definite upgrade here, but not the answer to our problems.

No one player outside of Clowney will fix the pass rush but that doesn't you don't try. 

I would pursue Bud Dupree as well, Steelers are tight in cap space and might not be retained.  He's coming off a breakout 12 sack season, but has been solid before this year as well.

Just now, Guts said:

I would pursue Bud Dupree as well, Steelers are tight in cap space and might not be retained.  He's coming off a breakout 12 sack season, but has been solid before this year as well.

I like Dupree as well but he didn't break out until Watt showed up correct? 

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I like Dupree as well but he didn't break out until Watt showed up correct? 

This was his first year of double digit sacks, but has average 5 sacks his previous 4 years.  Steelers entire front seven played at a high level this year, so he likely benefited from Watt, Tuitt and Heyward.  He's not worth top tier money, but if we can get him at a reasonable contract he's a guy I like.

2 minutes ago, Guts said:

This was his first year of double digit sacks, but has average 5 sacks his previous 4 years.  Steelers entire front seven played at a high level this year, so he likely benefited from Watt, Tuitt and Heyward.  He's not worth top tier money, but if we can get him at a reasonable contract he's a guy I like.

If he could he had at a reasonable contract the Steelers will just bring him back. 

20 minutes ago, Lars said:

If he could he had at a reasonable contract the Steelers will just bring him back. 

They are extremely tight against the cap next year, they would have to make a few moves to bring him back even at a reasonable contract.

13 minutes ago, Guts said:

They are extremely tight against the cap next year, they would have to make a few moves to bring him back even at a reasonable contract.

Reportedly, they plan to franchise tag him. 

3 minutes ago, tgo said:

Reportedly, they plan to franchise tag him. 

Always a possibility.  I probably wouldn't count on Judon being available, as the Ravens are in a good position wise for the first time in a while.  You never know though when it comes to free agency.

26 minutes ago, Guts said:

Always a possibility.  I probably wouldn't count on Judon being available, as the Ravens are in a good position wise for the first time in a while.  You never know though when it comes to free agency.

The Ravens have already acknowledged it will be very difficult to keep Judon.