Sign in to follow this  
MemphisTitan

It’s going to happen

20 minutes ago, ctm said:

Titans won't even consider any of these other QBs.  RT will get in the neighborhood of 90M guaranteed.

I want to say it's amazing how people don't understand this is true.

And then I remember that vast majority of the population, Titans fans included, are fucking morons.

1 minute ago, abenjami said:

I want to say it's amazing how people don't understand this is true.

And then I remember that vast majority of the population, Titans fans included, are fucking morons.

It's easy to forget but luckily I get constant reminders!

2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I didn't see anyone say you were crazy. 30 mill annually is probably right around what he'll get, I'd guess slightly more. The playoffs didn't do anything to hurt his bargaining power

We need more talent and a new OC more than a QB. Davis is useless. Lewan is highly overpaid, and Conklin is just average. Kelly can't pass block for shit. Their pass rush was amazing and we never rolled Tanne or did much of anything to slow them down. No throwbacks or WR screens to Brown. 

The dumbasses have come out on the board tonight. 

The Tennessee Titans got to where they were because of inserting Ryan Tannehill as a starting quarterback. We were not even making the playoffs with Marcus Mariota as our quarterback. 

You definitely pony up and pay Tannehill what you have to pay him for the next 3 to 4 years. You also pay Derrick Henry for the next 2 to 3 years.

46 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

The dumbasses have come out on the board tonight. 

The Tennessee Titans got to where they were because of inserting Ryan Tannehill as a starting quarterback. We were not even making the playoffs with Marcus Mariota as our quarterback. 

You definitely pony up and pay Tannehill what you have to pay him for the next 3 to 4 years. You also pay Derrick Henry for the next 2 to 3 years.

We have to do something with this weak ass Secondary as well.  They tackled like it was flag football today.  

57 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

We need more talent and a new OC more than a QB. Davis is useless. Lewan is highly overpaid, and Conklin is just average. Kelly can't pass block for shit. Their pass rush was amazing and we never rolled Tanne or did much of anything to slow them down. No throwbacks or WR screens to Brown. 

I saw several roll outs

1 hour ago, earlers said:

I would take Brady too. 

At this point in his career, I'm pretty sure Belichick would let you have him.

Jones playing really hurt us. Guy was affective even as limited. He tore up the line on passing downs. 

1 hour ago, tgo said:

Tannehill will be the QB in 2020. 

The 49ers are destroying GB with the same formula we have been using. Mister already has 196 yards rushing. They are under a 100 passing. The formula was right. We just didn't have enough talent. This should be a very interesting SB.

1 hour ago, JoelinBellevue said:

The throws at the feet of Brown were a head scratcher for sure. The long one to Firsker was strange. Our receivers certainly have a hard time getting open. Talent or scheme?

Maybe both. I mean i saw mahomes throwing low balls many times over the course of the game but his receivers caught most of them. Maybe thats chemistry idk but Corey Davis can step. Blocking downfield is really just effort time to stop acting like its some amazing quality to covet in a receiver.

1 hour ago, JoelinBellevue said:

The throws at the feet of Brown were a head scratcher for sure. The long one to Firsker was strange. Our receivers certainly have a hard time getting open. Talent or scheme?

Maybe both. I mean i saw mahomes throwing low balls many times over the course of the game but his receivers caught most of them. Maybe thats chemistry idk but Corey Davis can step. Blocking downfield is really just effort time to stop acting like its some amazing quality to covet in a receiver.

2 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said: