It’s going to happen

MemphisTitan

1 minute ago, abenjami said:

I want to say it's amazing how people don't understand this is true.

And then I remember that vast majority of the population, Titans fans included, are fucking morons.

It's easy to forget but luckily I get constant reminders!

46 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

The dumbasses have come out on the board tonight. 

The Tennessee Titans got to where they were because of inserting Ryan Tannehill as a starting quarterback. We were not even making the playoffs with Marcus Mariota as our quarterback. 

You definitely pony up and pay Tannehill what you have to pay him for the next 3 to 4 years. You also pay Derrick Henry for the next 2 to 3 years.

We have to do something with this weak ass Secondary as well.  They tackled like it was flag football today.  

57 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

We need more talent and a new OC more than a QB. Davis is useless. Lewan is highly overpaid, and Conklin is just average. Kelly can't pass block for shit. Their pass rush was amazing and we never rolled Tanne or did much of anything to slow them down. No throwbacks or WR screens to Brown. 

I saw several roll outs

1 hour ago, JoelinBellevue said:

The throws at the feet of Brown were a head scratcher for sure. The long one to Firsker was strange. Our receivers certainly have a hard time getting open. Talent or scheme?

Maybe both. I mean i saw mahomes throwing low balls many times over the course of the game but his receivers caught most of them. Maybe thats chemistry idk but Corey Davis can step. Blocking downfield is really just effort time to stop acting like its some amazing quality to covet in a receiver.

1 hour ago, JoelinBellevue said:

The throws at the feet of Brown were a head scratcher for sure. The long one to Firsker was strange. Our receivers certainly have a hard time getting open. Talent or scheme?

Maybe both. I mean i saw mahomes throwing low balls many times over the course of the game but his receivers caught most of them. Maybe thats chemistry idk but Corey Davis can step. Blocking downfield is really just effort time to stop acting like its some amazing quality to covet in a receiver.

2 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said: