GoodToGo

I hope SF KILLS the Chiefs in the SB.

6 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

That's just plain stupid. They fell behind by double digits to both Houston and Tennessee. If that happens again in the SB they will lose badly.

And the Chiefs are just a 1.5-point favorite merely because of their potent offense. But as everyone knows, it's defense that wins championships.

Chiefs had great defenses in the 90’s, and won nothing.  It’s always a combination.  The Chiefs have a great offense and better than average defense.  They just held the unstoppable running back to less than 70 yards.

I like both teams. They are fun to watch...not so much when we play them, obviously!

But the Chiefs haven't won it all like forever. So, I'm pulling for them. But I like both teams, if I'm honest. I think Chiefs will win, though. Their offense is just about unstoppable. They can only beat themselves.

If the Chiefs defense plays for 2 quarters like they did yesterday they  easily win. The problem for them is that Shanny Jr is the coach and hes not going to puss out like Vrabel and Smith did by going conservative. He'll adapt of need be.

17 hours ago, scine09 said:

You’re going to be disappointed.  The Chiefs are by far the best team.  There’s not even a close second.

So SF it is!

Actually I think the 49ers are the best, most complete team.  They are a better version of the Titans, especially on defense. 

40 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

So SF it is!

Actually I think the 49ers are the best, most complete team.  They are a better version of the Titans, especially on defense. 

I think 1-53 even the Titans may be better than the Chiefs.  But when you have Patrick Mahomes it doesn’t matter. I am convinced he could go to almost any team and make them an instant Super Bowl contender.

Just now, scine09 said:

I think 1-53 even the Titans may be better than the Chiefs.  But when you have Patrick Mahomes it doesn’t matter. I am convinced he could go to almost any team and make them an instant Super Bowl contender.

But at least we have Corey Davis instead!

Mahomes is great - no question.  SF's defense, though, is very much like Seattle's 2013 one to me now that Ford is back.  The DL has depth and the overall team speed and tackling ability of their unit is pretty awesome.  They will play zone and will not let Mahomes have all day to throw it or take off running for chunk plays.

Offensively, Shanahan is brilliant and I think that combo is better than what KC can do. 

I think SF takes this pretty easily, despite KC's edge at QB.

10 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I can't wait to see the Mahomes SF defense match-up

History is on the SF side

SF has some issues in the secondary. Sherman lines up one side but the other corner is a weakness I think Hill and Watkins can expose easily. I think KC will win the game because of Mahomes.

22 hours ago, BudAdams said:

But at least we have Corey Davis instead!

Mahomes is great - no question.  SF's defense, though, is very much like Seattle's 2013 one to me now that Ford is back.  The DL has depth and the overall team speed and tackling ability of their unit is pretty awesome.  They will play zone and will not let Mahomes have all day to throw it or take off running for chunk plays.

Offensively, Shanahan is brilliant and I think that combo is better than what KC can do. 

I think SF takes this pretty easily, despite KC's edge at QB.

SF Def... points per game 19.4   KC Def... 19.3

I see the 49ers as a much better version of the Titans. We hung with KC, I believe SF has the ability to dominate them in the game.