• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is all. 

Not me. I'm rooting for the Chiefs. 

You’re going to be disappointed.  The Chiefs are by far the best team.  There’s not even a close second.

15 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:I think the 49ers have a really good shot at beating the Chiefs.

Their D and running game are elite. As long as Jimmy G doesn’t fuck things up, they should win running away. Look at what they’re doing to GB. Rodgers is easily a first-ballot HOF, and SF is killing him. 

21 minutes ago, GoodToGo said:

Their D and running game are elite. As long as Jimmy G doesn’t fuck things up, they should win running away. Look at what they’re doing to GB. Rodgers is easily a first-ballot HOF, and SF is killing him. 

I'm pulling for the 49ers to win it all at this point.

I'm rooting for the Chiefs and especially Andy Reid. At times, he has made some bad in game decisions or abandons the run too soon. However, after watching so many Titans games where the offenses were as exciting as watching paint dry, I've always been jealous of his offenses. The guy is really one of the best offensive minds in football. It's time he add a Super Bowl win to his resume.

4 hours ago, scine09 said:

You’re going to be disappointed.  The Chiefs are by far the best team.  There’s not even a close second.

That's just plain stupid. They fell behind by double digits to both Houston and Tennessee. If that happens again in the SB they will lose badly.

And the Chiefs are just a 1.5-point favorite merely because of their potent offense. But as everyone knows, it's defense that wins championships.

Edited by Oiler FANatic

4 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

That's just plain stupid. They fell behind by double digits to both Houston and Tennessee. If that happens again in the SB they will lose badly.

And the Chiefs are just a 1.5-point favorite merely because of their potent offense. But as everyone knows, it's defense that wins championships.

Thats's true. The Texans and Titans are so far behind SF they don't belong in the same conversation.

11 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I might feel that way in a few days, but the pissed off raw person inside wants Tonya Harding to be hiding in the parking lot of Arrowhead stadium with some associates of hers.

I knew I liked you.  That is a very honest post and I get it and have been there.

6 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Chiefs had great defenses in the 90’s, and won nothing.  It’s always a combination.  The Chiefs have a great offense and better than average defense.  They just held the unstoppable running back to less than 70 yards.

I like both teams. They are fun to watch...not so much when we play them, obviously!

But the Chiefs haven't won it all like forever. So, I'm pulling for them. But I like both teams, if I'm honest. I think Chiefs will win, though. Their offense is just about unstoppable. They can only beat themselves.

If the Chiefs defense plays for 2 quarters like they did yesterday they  easily win. The problem for them is that Shanny Jr is the coach and hes not going to puss out like Vrabel and Smith did by going conservative. He'll adapt of need be.

17 hours ago, scine09 said:

So SF it is!

Actually I think the 49ers are the best, most complete team.  They are a better version of the Titans, especially on defense.