NashvilleNinja

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fucking hate this board sometimes. 

No, this is not a bash on Tannehill thread. Dude was money for most of the games he played in, at least for what we asked of him. And no, this is not a call to let him go to free agency. He's earned a

Man you guys turn on a dime.

Posted Images

Just now, Righteous said:

Stupid comment, but expected.  First of all, can Alex Smith not do the exact same thing?  Derek Carr?  Of course they can.  Tannehill will never beat Mahomes, Watson or Jackson consistently ever.  You need to find a QB that can, whether this year or next.  But you don’t sign a long term contract with a player because he is better than what you had.  The purpose of this game is to win the Super Bowl.  Settling for a mediocre QB and hoping that he can accomplish that is as stupid as your comment.

Ok, which one is out there that you can either sign or draft?  Give me a specific name.  

1 minute ago, big2033 said:

Man you guys turn on a dime.

Come on you knew this was coming.  It’s the same as some random week 5 loss.  A loss is a loss and the board is the same after every one of them.  And unless they win the Super Bowl it was bound to end with this kind of reaction.

Some of us are able to handle the loss better than others. 

Let them have time to grieve. 

Everyone could probably use a few days away from here to let the dust settle. 

We'll all be back to shit talking each other and getting hyped for the draft before we know it!! 

47 minutes ago, TitansAB said:

I fucking hate this board sometimes. 

Hero last week.  Donkey dung this week.  Tanny is what he is.  Posts the last two week about how great his 200 yards total were in two games were wrong and now posts insinuating he's not the right guy this week are just as wrong.  Tanny can run the offense we are running, but he can't play toe to toe with Mahomes.  Look at the Titans target and look at KC's targets.  They don't have to throw passes to OL or have the RB throw at the GL.  They have playmakers for that.

1 minute ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Not at all. Lewis is horrid. We need a Kamara type back to help in the passing game. Speaking of, the passes behind the LOS were just awful. 

I think this is easily the greatest need for the offense.  We need another dimension coming out of the backfield to complement Henry.

Tannehill had a great season and a very efficient post season. 

He is not Prime Brady/Mahomes/Rodgers talented nor will he ever be. 

He is more than good enough to win us games though. 

Everyone is looking for someone to blame as is expected after a loss, but it would be a terrible mistake for this franchise not to resign him. 

He and Henry are a perfect pairing for our offense. 

I mean we only just made it all the way to the AFC Championship game after a complete meat grinder of a post season schedule. 

That's a pretty damn good season if you ask me. 

15 minutes ago, abenjami said:

On a scale of 1-10, how hard did you laugh when Marinara got rocked out of bounds on his one carry today?

More like how big was my smile, a 10.