2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Seems consistent with his opinions to me 

Hmm. I keep a mental list of the idiot posters. I'm not sure how he slipped through the cracks.

7 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Tannehill wasn't Blake Bortles. Did Bortles ever lead the league in passer rating? 

The worry isn't he's Blake Bortles. The worry is he's Foles or McCown

5 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Until such time Tannehill is officially re-signed or franchise tagged I expect more speculation like this from the media.

Tannehill is a way better option than Brady. I would consider Brees and definitely Dak if there was any shot of him, but I like Tannehill over any FA QB not named Brees or Dak

8 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Until such time Tannehill is officially re-signed or franchise tagged I expect more speculation like this from the media.

Bill Simmons is on the list of folks pushing this too 

27 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I honestly believe if Tannehill had broken out Brady would be headed here 100%, even to the point of Vrabel and Brady having a wink wink deal

Good chance that this is true.  Would have made sense.  Bridge QB and a huge draw.

2 minutes ago, japan said:

Good chance that this is true.  Would have made sense.  Bridge QB and a huge draw.

It would also explain why Robinson signed Humphries, tried to trade for Antonio Brown and then drafted Brown. It wasn't for the retard, it was likely for Brady. 

Look what we built for you!

12 hours ago, Justafan said:

You bring in a QB guru OC and let him develop your young guy for a year or two and then slowly transition.  At least that's my thoughts on it.  I'm sure it will change as we all see more and more of the young guys coming out.  

Everyone always says this, get a QB to develop and play him in a couple of years.  That's what KC did with a 1st round pick.  I think people forget he rode the pine for a full season.  But I can't think of another team besides New England that has done this with success through trading talent.  It makes a lot of sense.  Trubisky, Allen, Mayfield, Murray and others need time to watch all of what it takes before they are put out on the field.  Dak got a good team, but he probably would be much better.  Then you see Mahomes and Jackson come out and win MVP.  I think BM definitely would have benefited.  BM told the owner to hire Kitchens.  Zero humility.

Kind of strange that Tannehill was very non committal yesterday, although maybe he was just accepting the loss.

Said he needed some time to process things.

23 hours ago, Titans279 said:

Tannehill is a Tier 2/3 QB. This isn't really an insult. There are honestly not that many of those guys in the NFL. I don't think we can do better than him unless we hit the lottery in the draft.

The Niners are going to the Super Bowl with one in Jimmy G. The problem is I expect them to lose to Mahomes and the Chiefs.

Tannehill led the Titans into the playoffs and was the highest rated QB in the 2nd half of the season. We have not had that kind if production in 15-20 years. If that’s what you call a 2/3  tier quarterback I’ll take him every damn day of the week and never look back.

On 1/19/2020 at 5:28 PM, Former_Fan said:

Tannehill is not going to get us to a Superbowl. Lets be realistic. The Talent level between him and Mahomes is night and day, and Mahomes is just getting started. Tannehill made an amazing run to get here, but he is not elite, and that was very apparent today.

Tannihil wasn't the reason we lost, our offense is to predictable,give it to Henry and let him run up the middle,we don't use any mix formation or nothing, we need to use multiple backs to succeed now a days,we have many problems, but tannihil isn't the problem,hes the reason we even made it to the Playoffs, he's no Patrick mahomes,but then again who is, 

This fan base needs to chant the mantra “Good to Great” over and over again.  It was a good playoff run powered by the legs of Derrick Henry.  It seems people here are enamored with mediocrity.  In 2016, the Houston Texans won the division and a playoff game with Brock Osweiller.  Did the organization think he was the man for the job?  No...they drafted Deshaun Watson the very next year.

In 2016, the Kansas City Chiefs were 12-4 and division winners with Alex Smith.  Did they think he was the answer at QB?  No...they drafted Patrick Mahomes the very next year.  Baltimore was 9-7 in 2017 and drafted Lamar Jackson the very next year.

I hope the FO is not as short sighted as the majority of the fans on this Board and are willing to take the necessary risks to go from “Good to Great.”  Because if they don’t, they will be looking up at KC, Houston and Baltimore for a long time.  

16 minutes ago, Mays.clinton said:

Tannihil wasn't the reason we lost, our offense is to predictable,give it to Henry and let him run up the middle,we don't use any mix formation or nothing, we need to use multiple backs to succeed now a days,we have many problems, but tannihil isn't the problem,hes the reason we even made it to the Playoffs, he's no Patrick mahomes,but then again who is, 

No, he wasn't. He wasn't given a good offensive game plan. though O line didn't play very well. Henry was a non factor. All those things combined contributed.

You can not beat the Chiefs playing playing boring, predictable, and conservative on offense.