Teddy Bridgewater 

Alex Smith

Cam Newton

Derek Carr

Jamies Winston

Ryan Fitzpatrick 

Dak Prescott 

Andy Dalton

Everyone of these QB’s could play as well as Tannehill.  Stop overreacting to Tannehill’s greatness.  

The only QB I'd truly want off that list over Tanny is Brees and he'll be back in New Orleans. Besides, we don't have Sean Peyton here calling plays or Alvin Kamara catching balls out of the backfield.

Brady, if he wasn't actually done, would be fine but the guy is going to retire in a year or two if he doesn't retire now. The rest of those guys are chewed.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fucking hate this board sometimes. 

No, this is not a bash on Tannehill thread. Dude was money for most of the games he played in, at least for what we asked of him. And no, this is not a call to let him go to free agency. He's earned a

Man you guys turn on a dime.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Righteous said:

I disagree.  QB’s that will be on the market:

Drew Brees

Tom Brady 

Phillip Rivers

Teddy Bridgewater 

Alex Smith

Cam Newton

Derek Carr

Jamies Winston

Ryan Fitzpatrick 

Dak Prescott 

Andy Dalton

Everyone of these QB’s could play as well as Tannehill.  Stop overreacting to Tannehill’s greatness.  

Only these three names on your list are better:

Drew Brees

Tom Brady 

Phillip Rivers

And they are quite old.

4 minutes ago, patsplat said:

Only these three names on your list are better:

Drew Brees

Tom Brady 

Phillip Rivers

And they are quite old.

Actually only one name on that list is better and its Brees. Brady and Rivers are washed up.

Edited by oldschool

2 hours ago, Righteous said:

I would take Winston and Bridgewater over Tannehill right now.  Both have star quality and will benefit greatly from a good running game.  I doubt if either would require the big money that Tannehill will ask for.

Early reports were that Winston was looking for at least 30 million a year.

5 hours ago, Soxcat said:

They are good route runners, especially Kelsay, but the fact we decided not to pressure and force quick decisions meant Mahommes could just wait for someone to get open.

In reality I'd blame the loss more on not being more aggressive defensively and certainly someone should have knocked Mahommes into next week on the TD run.  About the only way you are going to stop them is to get a sack or something.  Sitting back and letting them pick you apart is stupid.  Plus our personnel also allowed them to run for 5 yards a pop whenever they wanted.  Pees was horrible IMO.  

Pees scheme works against a lot teams, it worked well against the Ravens. It was the opposite of would work against the Chiefs. 

Just now, Lars said:

Pees scheme works against a lot teams, it worked well against the Ravens. It was the opposite of would work against the Chiefs. 

Actually it worked fine considering the lack of a pass rush. They didn't give up a big play until 7 mins to go in the 4th. They forced the Chiefs to drive the field and make plays which Mahomes did. The defense wasn't the problem yesterday outside of the pass rush. It was the offense.

Just now, oldschool said:

Actually it worked fine considering the lack of a pass rush. They didn't give up a big play until 7 mins to go in the 4th. They forced the Chiefs to drive the field and make plays which Mahomes did. The defense wasn't the problem yesterday outside of the pass rush. It was the offense.

We lost to a better team with the best QB in football playing at home. I highly doubt attempting to get into a shootout would have turned out any better for us and likely would have been closer to the Texans score. 

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

That's ridiculous.  It was both The defense literally had two stops in the entire game until the late 4th when the game was already decided and even that drive milked all of the timeouts left.