NashvilleNinja

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fucking hate this board sometimes. 

No, this is not a bash on Tannehill thread. Dude was money for most of the games he played in, at least for what we asked of him. And no, this is not a call to let him go to free agency. He's earned a

Man you guys turn on a dime.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, oldschool said:

Actually only one name on that list is better and its Brees. Brady and Rivers are washed up.

Brees is closer to Brady and Rivers than Mahomes.  I didn't want to split hairs.

Pay Tannehill.

1 hour ago, BudAdams said:

That's ridiculous.  It was both The defense literally had two stops in the entire game until the late 4th when the game was already decided and even that drive milked all of the timeouts left.

Lets try this again.

ACTUALLY IT WORKED FINE CONSIDERING THE LACK OF PASS RUSH

19 hours ago, Titans279 said:

Seems like the OL is just not build to drop back pass too. Not sure how we fix that without sacrificing the run blocking though.

Sucks that Davis isn't that true #1 he's built to be. We also need a speed guy imo. Then an actual legitimate #2 RB would be good.

I just don't know that the offense they are running is designed to utilize more than 2 receivers. The philosophy may be dictating Davis' lack of usefulness. And I swear if Davis doesn't get the hardest damn targets. Seems like nearly every pass he's thrown are these tough as shit balls that are stuck behind a defender, thrown behind him, or he just has brain farts. The guy is so much better than his production it's crazy, but production is what you get graded and signed to second contracts on.

Some team out there is going to luck out when he hits free agency in 2021.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

Not really after the first series.  The "stops" in the game.....

Q1 - Drive #1:  3rd and 10 - Pressure and Brock coverage force a mis-timed throw that Kelce cannot pull in that would have been a first down. 

Q1 - Drive #2:  TD

Q2 - Drive #3:  TD

Q2 - Drive #4:  TD

Q3 - Drive #5:  3rd and 10 - Ball bounces off of Hill's chest that would have been a first down.

Q4 - Drive #6:  TD

Q4 - Drive #7:  TD

Q4 - Drive #8:  Force punt on 3rd and 9 with a blitz forcing an incomplete pass.  Of course - the drive there was more to kill clock (2 minutes and no timeouts left).

Q4 - Drive #9:  Kneel downs....

5 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Until such time Tannehill is officially re-signed or franchise tagged I expect more speculation like this from the media.

Tannehill is a way better option than Brady. I would consider Brees and definitely Dak if there was any shot of him, but I like Tannehill over any FA QB not named Brees or Dak

27 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I honestly believe if Tannehill had broken out Brady would be headed here 100%, even to the point of Vrabel and Brady having a wink wink deal

Good chance that this is true.  Would have made sense.  Bridge QB and a huge draw.

2 minutes ago, japan said:

Good chance that this is true.  Would have made sense.  Bridge QB and a huge draw.

It would also explain why Robinson signed Humphries, tried to trade for Antonio Brown and then drafted Brown. It wasn't for the retard, it was likely for Brady. 

Look what we built for you!

12 hours ago, Justafan said:

You bring in a QB guru OC and let him develop your young guy for a year or two and then slowly transition.  At least that's my thoughts on it.  I'm sure it will change as we all see more and more of the young guys coming out.  

Everyone always says this, get a QB to develop and play him in a couple of years.  That's what KC did with a 1st round pick.  I think people forget he rode the pine for a full season.  But I can't think of another team besides New England that has done this with success through trading talent.  It makes a lot of sense.  Trubisky, Allen, Mayfield, Murray and others need time to watch all of what it takes before they are put out on the field.  Dak got a good team, but he probably would be much better.  Then you see Mahomes and Jackson come out and win MVP.  I think BM definitely would have benefited.  BM told the owner to hire Kitchens.  Zero humility.