I have one thing to say for now

abenjami

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The next time you think about getting on your knees and sucking Jrob off, keep in mind he drafted Corey Davis over Pat Mahomes. 

I hope a comet lands on your trailer and then all of you surviving family gets aids and dies slowly.

QB was in fact a need.  Some people just didn't realize that. 

Just now, scine09 said:

The Brees situation was not remotely the same as they basically thought Brees was a stiff, which based on his 2003 season he appeared to be.  If you remember at the tine Mariota was a rising star and considered one of the up and coming QBs in the league.  Hindsight is 20/20 but at the time no way do you take a QB.

Laughable.

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

If the Titans took a QB at that point people would have been calling for his head and he’d have been lucky to go back to Nashville with his job.  Unless they traded Mariota of course.

"Some" people would have been calling for his head.  And some others would have said, damn this guy really gets it.

1 minute ago, abenjami said:

No, it's not pointless.  It's driving home the same point I have been making for about a decade now and which NFL GM's keep ignoring.

Yes, but Mariota showed improvement and LOOKED like he was on the verge of becoming a franchise level qb.  If he had sucked or stagnated in 2016.  Maybe then you could have considered it.

4 minutes ago, abenjami said:

No, it's not pointless.  It's driving home the same point I have been making for about a decade now and which NFL GM's keep ignoring.

You should become a GM since your so much smarter than them and they keep ignoring the all important person you are. 

30 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I actually like Davis more than most.   People just don't understand nothing else matters if you don't have a franchise QB. 

He wasn't going to draft a QB that year. Why visit this?

We should've drafted Tom Brady too ... why didn't we?