Jonboy

AFC Championship: Titans @ Chiefs Game Thread

Just now, oldschool said:

Horrible play calling after the 1st 3 drives killed them. The middle was open all game. The Chiefs soldnoutnto stop the run and the Titans didnt counter. The Chiefs outcoached and out executed the Titans today.

Yup, I kept waiting for the PA on first down and I guess they kept waiting for the Chiefs defense to get worn out and tired of hitting Henry.  They definitely should have passed more on first down, especially the way Humphries was getting open.  

The offensive possession before the half just killed the hard-on.

Didn't have a problem running Henry on the first two, but on third down push the ball down the field, the screen play was just limp, would have preferred another Henry run if it was one of the two.

After that the team just looked gassed out there, as I posted earlier that sequence with 4 mins left in the half reminded me of the playoff game in NE two years ago.

We got tired in the second half running  and chasing their offense. Fatigue set in and we got behind and couldn’t catch up. Our defense played a lot of snaps against ravens. 

Edited by Ricky
Typo

The one thing that makes me less down about this game is I think even if Vrabel called a perfect game, we still probably lose. The Chiefs were just better offensively and their defense had one of the best halfs of football they’ve had all year.

9 minutes ago, originaloiler said:

Not suggesting that we move away from Tannehill, but I believe Jordan Love would be a steal in the draft

I'm impressed with the highlight tape although a highlight tape is always going to impress. He has big arm strength and it looks rather effortless.

What up losers?  Told you we was gonna whoop dat ass and that the first game was a fluke.  Queen Henry got shut down!  Where is that weak smack talk thread now?  BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Told you you wasn't winning with freaking Tannehill and that Lurch was too slow.

13 minutes ago, ARROW said:

What up losers?  Told you we was gonna whoop dat ass and that the first game was a fluke.  Queen Henry got shut down!  Where is that weak smack talk thread now?  BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Told you you wasn't winning with freaking Tannehill and that Lurch was too slow.

Nice avatar!