Henry tells Earl he ain't done shit

10 A See

6 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Actually it was the coaching staff that had as much to do with Henry not being more valuable early in his career.  

Especially after Murray got crippled.  You see, Henry has refined his game, become a little more explosive but watch this tape of Henry playing Auburn.

Hmmm, we run some of the same plays Henry ran then and the guy looks very similar.  How about that?

Imagine the coaching staffs doing what Smith has done this year earlier in his career.  

Oh I watched him a ton in college. He was the guy I wanted to draft in the 2nd. But he wasn't that guy early in his career. 

38 minutes ago, earlers said:

That Eddie George conversation is the biggest piece of made up shit.  Titans were fricken delusional having Deion Lewis get more carries than him period.

It's certainly overplayed a bit but Henry was on the brink of getting traded out of town or dropping behind Fluellen......It was widely reported that JRob was trying to trade Henry at the deadline in October 2018.

I think it served more as a wake up call that his career was hanging in the balance.  He's been a different player since and what he's done with a real QB is among the best stretches in NFL history.