Henry tells Earl he ain't done shit

10 A See

The great thing about Henry is it's so easy to pull for him.  He's been a star player since he ever walked on a football field.  But here, he rode the pine for three seasons as the backup.  He was even backing up Lewis.  I'm sure he complained, but he did it in such a respectful way it never was a big issue for the team.  He had monster games before, but backup he remained.  Zeke would have demanded a trade.

1 hour ago, earlers said:

BTW he should have thrown that ball to Mariota. It was safer.

He was wide open, but he’s really no player I have confidence in. It was obviously going to Davis regardless. Henry was not going through any progressions. 

2 minutes ago, Number9 said:

The great thing about Henry is it's so easy to pull for him.  He's been a star player since he ever walked on a football field.  But here, he rode the pine for three seasons as the backup.  He was even backing up Lewis.  I'm sure he complained, but he did it in such a respectful way it never was a big issue for the team.  He had monster games before, but backup he remained.  Zeke would have demanded a trade.

The Oline sucked. MM sucked. But he should have started. 

1 minute ago, reb9000tn said:

If you saw the video, when Henry came off the field on 2nd down, Vrabel told him to get ready for the Tebow. That involves a jump pass right over the middle. I suppose he could have improvised and hit Mariota, but he ran the play as practiced I assume. 

The ravens totally knew who it was going too they didn’t even focus on Mariota 

55 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Let's not pretend that we had some hidden gem on the bench for years. Dude sucked until Eddie called him on his shit to his face.

26 minutes ago, reo said:

Let's not pretend that we had some hidden gem on the bench for years. Dude sucked until Eddie called him on his shit to his face.

I wouldn't say he sucked, but he was playing well below his potential for sure.  I would love to know how the conversion went down, because that is the moment it turned around for Henry.