MM pity article again!

EagleEye

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These articles must be getting a lot of clicks for everyone writing the same article. How about someone write an article on how Nate Davis figured out the game on the fly or something?

Tell-tale sign a Mariota pity party is coming:    People who call him, "Marcus."   "Well ah just think Marcus deserves another chance ..."   Poor wittle Marcus.  

I enjoy these Marcus pity articles. I giggle like a little school girl when I read them...

5 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

@Pok'e you staying a Titans fan or leaving us when Mariota leaves??

Staying a Titan fan? 

Harken back to earlier this season against SD with SD trailing. Pok'e posted: "Come on SD!"

He also said he couldn't wait to see the next QB fail after MM

He now pretends to root for them because rooting against them this season as been a huge failure 

10 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Teresa Walker was always a big "Marcus" fan.

Mariota has a ton of fans who still think it was the Titans that somehow used him wrong and will click on these pointless articles for confirmation bias.

In a way they did use him wrong. He can't handle a pro style offense. He would perform better in an rpo spread to have a shot at being a good QB in this league like Newton or Jackson. Of course I understand why they did it bc that type of success never seems to last long. By the end no one thought he'd be a great QB but could be good enough with the talent we had in a system that played to his strengths. I suppose they did the right thing in letting him sink or swim as a pro style QB, but even his cheerleaders knew he wasn't cutting it in that type of offense. The truth is the plug should have been pulled long ago.

In hindsight he should have just never been drafted. Seeing Jackson fold in the playoffs really opened my eyes that no matter how talented, you can't rely on a guy who can do one or two things excellently. I really believed that type of player could have a lot of success in this league even if he'd never be a Tom Brady type of success. Now I'm not so sure. A pro QB has to be able to do it all, especially be able to attack the perimeter. Mariota isn't that guy. 

10 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Staying a Titan fan? 

Harken back to earlier this season against SD with SD trailing. Pok'e posted: "Come on SD!"

He also said he couldn't wait to see the next QB fail after MM

He now pretends to root for them because rooting against them this season as been a huge failure 

Exactly