Hernadez documentary on Netflix..

Stan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One thing I did find entertaining was when they showed the jersey exchange day.    For anyone who hasn't watched this show yet, the Patriots were so embarrassed about the situation that they

It's crazy to me anyone is watching this and blaming the Patriots.  It's entirely laughable.

I love how he got off for those 2 murders when he clearly did it, shows you what having a great lawyer does. 

So much to unpack here. I wasn't going to watch because I figured it would just be thug from hood never leaves the hood despite stardom. 

Jesus. Kraft big kiss? Cringe. High School QB gaymance? Ok. Dude just willy nilly shoots people when he gets pissed off? Um, where did he get these guns? 

All this shit doesn't really add up. I'm only half way through the series, but I hope Bill B goes to jail. All those drugs they were giving Pats players? A special guy who could get "comforts" for players like a secret seedy apartment off the books so he could ....do what? Instead of getting traded???

How is this not a bigger story? I'm pretty sure the look Hernandez gave in the courtroom toward Kraft was the look of someone looking toward their lover. Like he was looking back at a guy who could REALLY fuck his life up. Any psych professional would say, how the fuck is this guy stoic this whole time and then all of a sudden his former employer walks through the door and he's emotional? He's jarred????

Edited by SleepingTitan

the Patriots are the most shadiest fucking team in the league. They wanted a championship so bad that they didn’t want to trade a player who literally told them somebody is out to kill him.. lmao and you don’t think they cheat off and on the field. 

Idk if the whole organization is bent like that, but Robert Kraft is definitely bent like that.

Belichick not wanting to trade a talented player is not news. Him not giving in to AH's whim that he supposedly feared for his life could be seen as cold, and maybe it is if the way it's portrayed in the documentary is true, but BB's job was to win. And he's done that in spades.

I missed some of the 2nd part of the 3 part series because it was late and I fell asleep so maybe there was more shaddy shit about the Patriots but everybody already knew there was some stink around that organization. The only thing left to know are some details.

I just wonder how much of that kind of stuff, if any, rubbed off on JRob and Vrabel.

1 hour ago, Thrill said:

How many people did this dude kill? Just looked at his wikipedia and he was suspected in a double homicide and tried to kill 3 other people. 

3 for sure