9 hours ago, dcblanton said:

I actually said a better QB, WR's and TE.  I meant as a whole.  Fells also had 34 catches, one less than Jonnu Smith.  His average per catch was much lower.  I think that can be attributed to your team's downfield passing style.  He only had 3 TD's though.  He also only provide 16 first downs.  Fells provided 22.

The Titans have better overall depth there to be sure.  The Texans have better overall depth at WR.  And, I think most would feel like Watson was the better QB.

You guys have an awesome team!  Pretty much unbeatable.  Congrats to a great win and a great team!

KC 56

Titans 7

Edited by Pok'e

12 hours ago, titanruss said:

Because an intelligent person would make the comparison of teams with their starting QB playing. The RT led titans have scored more this year per game than the PM led Chiefs. It's that simple.

Oh.  Did you also remove the 2.75 games that Mahomes didn't play.  And, did you factor in injuries or are you just cherry picking things to make yourself feel better.  The Chiefs offense is at full strength this weekend.  That offense just put up 51 against the Texans. 

So.  Clearly I touched a nerve and I get it.  You guys have a great team that is disciplined, plays hard and will be a tough out.  I think the final score will not indicate how hard fought this game is.  I have a lot more respect for the Titans than the Texans.  Titans have a good team and a bright future.  

I am looking forward to the game on Sunday.  I was not trying to be disrespectful and I am sorry it came off that way.  I don't care what the score is as long as the Chiefs have at least one more than the Titans. 

I will be back to have a full serving of crow after the game if the Chiefs lose.  IF the Titans lose, I will not be here to rub your nose in it.  I feel like there are a lot of great posters here and I don't mean to take a dump in the punch bowl.  You have had a great year and you should be proud, confident and excited.

I don't normally go on message boards but I thought this would be a fun one due to the fact that both of our teams aren't usually here.

1 hour ago, dcblanton said:

So.  Clearly I touched a nerve and I get it.  You guys have a great team that is disciplined, plays hard and will be a tough out.  I think the final score will not indicate how hard fought this game is.  I have a lot more respect for the Titans than the Texans.  Titans have a good team and a bright future.  

I am looking forward to the game on Sunday.  I was not trying to be disrespectful and I am sorry it came off that way.  I don't care what the score is as long as the Chiefs have at least one more than the Titans. 

I will be back to have a full serving of crow after the game if the Chiefs lose.  IF the Titans lose, I will not be here to rub your nose in it.  I feel like there are a lot of great posters here and I don't mean to take a dump in the punch bowl.  You have had a great year and you should be proud, confident and excited.

I don't normally go on message boards but I thought this would be a fun one due to the fact that both of our teams aren't usually here.

You didn’t touch a nerve. You said some stupid shit. You wrote a term paper and ended it with saying the Titans were going to get the doors blown off even though we have a better defense and have scored more points with Tannehill than Mahomes with KC. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

3 hours ago, dcblanton said:

Two planes skidded off the runway today in KC. Flights were cancelled. You might want to rethink these scores in the 30's. High of 27. The Chiefs had numerous drops in warm weather in Nashville. How is this going to go for you? You had 25,000 seats still unsold for the AFC Championship game. Maybe Henry bores people to death running for 185, which is highly likely. Weather is going to be your nemesis, and Henry your Death Knell.

31-27 Titans.

But I have this sneaking suspicion that the NFL wants a Super Bowl I rematch of the Packers and Chiefs. Watch out for the bullshit that could take place and pay attention the Vegas line on this one...

As the game nears, it appears the KC defensive line is not going to be very good. Chris Jones is going to be out or ineffective. Couple that with the way the Titans OL is playing and I would be surprised if Henry did not get over 200 yds.