Looking at their depth chart, they actually have a decent offense. 

Receivers: Green, Ross, Boyd, Eifert

RB: pass catchers

Line: Williams, Jordan, Hopkins

Defense blows balls except for Hubbard and Atkins. 

Burrow could really make a difference there. He's not going into a shit show like he would with other bad teams. It's gonna be a tough division next year as the Browns improve, Steelers likely get their shit back together, and Ravens continue to run a high school offense that nobody has time to prepare for since it's only 1 week. 

What would be the Burrow comparison? For some reason, Drew Bledsoe comes to mind but he may be more of a Romo + tenacity.

23 minutes ago, scine09 said:

He’s nothing like Drew Bledsoe.

Who would you say? Romo? I think he'll have a good career. Might struggle early of course, but the Bengals aren't as bad as they look. 

2 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Who would you say? Romo? I think he'll have a good career. Might struggle early of course, but the Bengals aren't as bad as they look. 

That's a lot closer than Bledsoe.  I really haven't watched enough of him but for a current player, from what I've seen, I'll actually say a poor man's Brees.  I know that's high praise and he's obviously taller but he reminds me of him.

To me he's the best prospect I've seen and if I were the Bengals I would not trade that pick even if someone offers up their entire draft (or two drafts).

Burrow showed an uncanny ability to avoid the rush last night. It was almost Desean Watson/Aaron Rodgers esque. I think he’ll be hybrid of those two guys with a bit weaker of an arm. 

27 minutes ago, Thrill said:

Burrow showed an uncanny ability to avoid the rush last night. It was almost Desean Watson/Aaron Rodgers esque. I think he’ll be hybrid of those two guys with a bit weaker of an arm. 

His pocket awareness is the best I’ve ever seen for a college QB. He’s moved in the pocket like that all year. His accuracy on deep throws is also unreal. Add in Andrew Luck like QB IQ. 

Edited by Lars

The Bengals will be back in the playoffs (probably as a wild card) in a couple years. They might get to 8-8 next year. No way they trade that pick. 

They need a couple good drafts and some acq to get there and do anything. They have literally nobody on defense. Looks like the Titans in 2015. 

50 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

The Bengals roster is terrible.

It will get a lot better as soon as they make their first draft pick.