LSU vs Clemson Championship Game Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It will be interesting to see if he is just one of those guys who look stellar when playing an over matched opponent, less so against equals.  In the NFL playing field is significantly leveled.  

I think Lawrence will be pretty damn good, but he's definitely been over-hyped. I like Burrow's intangibles way better.

That fucking male model hair cut is enough to make me not like him.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, oldschool said:

What do people see Lawrence? He looks strictly like a college QB.

Well, I recall him out of HS and stuff like this was said:

"Lawrence was a five-star recruit and ranked as the number one overall recruit in his class by Rivals.com, Scout.com and 247Sports.com.[7][8] ESPN ranked him second behind dual-threat quarterback and Georgia commit Justin Fields.[9] Fields would transfer to Ohio State after his freshman year, and the two highly touted quarterbacks met in the 2019 Fiesta Bowl, a CFP semi-final.

Lawrence is regarded as the best quarterback prospect ever by Mike Farrell of Rivals, who said the following: "He’s the most special quarterback prospect I’ve seen in all my years at Rivals. Josh Rosen used to hold that title until Lawrence came along but I’ve never seen someone with his combination of size, arm strength, accuracy, field vision, mobility and all the intangibles needed to be great. (...) There have been some amazing talents I’ve seen at Rivals over the years with different skill sets from Vince Young to Matthew Stafford and more, including Rosen, but Lawrence is a different category. Every time I see him, he reminds me of Peyton Manning, except he’s more athletic with a better arm. I know that’s heady and ridiculous stuff, and people who know me know I don’t say stuff like that often, but this kid is special. The comparisons are accurate."