Titans totally mistakenly overlooked as real contender

OILERMAN

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This team has been so overlooked it's not even funny. When the playoffs first started the Titans were 60-1 to win the SB, they are now 7-1.    I believe the team is overlooked for a few reas

Shannon Sharpe just called Jonnu Smith the third tight end while Skip Bayless has never heard of him.  This is the type of coverage the Titans get.

People still dont believe after the Ravens win. It's annoying as fuck. I like them over the 49ers and Packers. If they beat the Chiefs this week I think they win the Superbowl.

Posted Images

I'm torn. The 49ers are a more complete team but they have the worst QB of the final 4. The Packers have a great pass rush but their defense can be scored on and they have Rodgers. Rodgers could single handedly carry his team for any single game, hes not over the hill like Brady.

This should be in another thread but I'll ask it in here anyway. Are the Chiefs defense good? I keep blowing them off and I know the media has stated that their D has improved over final weeks of season. And they did shut down the Texans except for a few plays. 

Just now, earlers said:

This should be in another thread but I'll ask it in here anyway. Are the Chiefs defense good? I keep blowing them off and I know the media has stated that their D has improved over final weeks of season. And they did shut down the Texans except for a few plays. 

Mediocre 

I don't think we were overlooked...we have just been getting better every week..all phases making plays and everyone gaining confidence.

We are s team on a hot streak which is exactly what you wanna be come playoffs.

Guys are making plays...the 2 TDs tannehill threw....nobody would have really complained had they fallen incomplete but Smith and Raymond made the plays.  So sweet to see.

2 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

I don't think we were overlooked...we have just been getting better every week..all phases making plays and everyone gaining confidence.

We are s team on a hot streak which is exactly what you wanna be come playoffs.

Guys are making plays...the 2 TDs tannehill threw....nobody would have really complained had they fallen incomplete but Smith and Raymond made the plays.  So sweet to see.

People definitely would've complained if Raymond had dropped that pass lol 

Might be mostly right on the Smith one though. Some people complain about anything but it would've been more understandable.

Edited by reo