Who do you want to win?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

1 minute ago, Tannethrill4Life said:

What is meathead about fighting for yards in the post season. 

As for doubling down, no. I'm not playing. If someone wants to crack my ribs for 49 million, I'll take it. I'm pointing out that he gets paid a stupid amount of money for what he actually does. He could try to fight for yards. Period.

I assumed you fit into the 'woke' category because you seem like a little bitch. 

He had 3 defenders around him. He weighs about 180. How many yards you think he gets?

Romo "All TN will have had to do, if they make it to the Super Bowl, is go into NE and be the first team in forever to knock off the Patriots, then go into Baltimore and beat one of the most dominant teams in the league, and then go into KC and beat a team that has just scored 51 points."

Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

Romo "All TN will have had to do, if they make it to the Super Bowl, is go into NE and be the first team in forever to knock off the Patriots, then go into Baltimore and beat one of the most dominant teams in the league, and then go into KC and beat a team that has just scored 51 points."

He also just said the Titans are way more formidable than people realize. 

Just now, Tannethrill4Life said:

What is meathead about fighting for yards in the post season. 

As for doubling down, no. I'm not playing. If someone wants to crack my ribs for 49 million, I'll take it. I'm pointing out that he gets paid a stupid amount of money for what he actually does. He could try to fight for yards. Period.

I assumed you fit into the 'woke' category because you seem like a little bitch. 

It was 3rd down. He had the yards for the first with 3 defenders on him.  No sense in taking an unnecessary hit in the 3rd when you have an undetermined rib injury.  His game isn't running people over. 

You're being unreasonable in your expectations by thinking he should risk a punctured lung for a few yards.

Just now, WG53 said:

It was 3rd down. He had the yards for the first with 3 defenders on him.  No sense in taking an unnecessary hit in the 3rd when you have an undetermined rib injury.  His game isn't running people over. 

You're being unreasonable in your expectations by thinking he should risk a punctured lung for a few yards.

So no game has ever been won by 3 or less, where the difference between being in fg range and getting 3 or not was 2-3 yards? I get that drive it wound up not being a big deal, but it could have been.

3 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

How the fuck did the Texans beat us. Geez

We are a mentally different team now.