Texans @ Chiefs Game Thread

Titans279

Who do you want to win?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

3 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

What a bizarre game. In the end, the result most expected. 

Gonna be tough, but the Titans are capable. We’re sure to be a huge underdog in this one too. 

I see this very similar to the way I saw the Ravens game. On paper the Chiefs should be favored at home. That's why they play the game though. I will be picking the Chiefs with the hope I'm wrong.

Edited by oldschool

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tony Romo Today "The Chiefs are the most dominant offensive team in football." Tony Romo Yesterday  "The Ravens are the most dominant offensive team in football."

Definitely. For the team without the great running game. 

Remember Houston has been LWW all year.  L next week  

Posted Images

Just now, Tannethrill4Life said:

You're main point was that it was a smart play. I think he should fight for yards.

Then you said fighting for yards was too macho for you.

Am I missing something here?

I called you out on your stupid meathead machismo shit and you doubled down on it with more stupid meathead responses.  

Your reading comprehension is pretty bad. You immediately call someone a woke snowflake. Nearly 100% of the time someone starts calling someone this they are projecting themselves onto others. Probably because you are an insecure little bitch.

Just now, WG53 said:

I called you out on your stupid meathead machismo shit and you doubled down on it with more stupid meathead responses.  

Your reading comprehension is pretty bad. You immediately call someone a woke snowflake. Nearly 100% of the time someone starts calling someone this they are projecting themselves onto others. Probably because you are an insecure little bitch.

What is meathead about fighting for yards in the post season. 

As for doubling down, no. I'm not playing. If someone wants to crack my ribs for 49 million, I'll take it. I'm pointing out that he gets paid a stupid amount of money for what he actually does. He could try to fight for yards. Period.

I assumed you fit into the 'woke' category because you seem like a little bitch. 

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

I think BoB knew it which is why he called the fake punt looked like an incredible tackle on the edge too. I bet many think it's a good call if they make it and score points.

Reminds me of the Titans game against the Colts a little in how Fisher kept kicking onside kicks.

BoB should have gone for it earlier when they had a real shot at burying the Chiefs. It probsbly wouldn't have mattered in the long run, but they had the momentum at that point and may have gone up by 4 touchdowns.

Yeah, I'm hoping Billy Bob stays right where he is for years to come.

Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

Romo "All TN will have had to do, if they make it to the Super Bowl, is go into NE and be the first team in forever to knock off the Patriots, then go into Baltimore and beat one of the most dominant teams in the league, and then go into KC and beat a team that has just scored 51 points."

He also just said the Titans are way more formidable than people realize. 

Just now, Tannethrill4Life said:

What is meathead about fighting for yards in the post season. 

As for doubling down, no. I'm not playing. If someone wants to crack my ribs for 49 million, I'll take it. I'm pointing out that he gets paid a stupid amount of money for what he actually does. He could try to fight for yards. Period.

I assumed you fit into the 'woke' category because you seem like a little bitch. 

It was 3rd down. He had the yards for the first with 3 defenders on him.  No sense in taking an unnecessary hit in the 3rd when you have an undetermined rib injury.  His game isn't running people over. 

You're being unreasonable in your expectations by thinking he should risk a punctured lung for a few yards.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic