AFC Championship Week: Titans @ Chiefs

Jonboy

What I would like is for someone to tell me what happens if the Chiefs come out flat again like their start against the Texans? You spot Tennessee two or even three scores like you did the Texans, Henry gets his 150+ and we shorten the game, there is no shootout.

Also don’t the Chiefs have a terrible record at home in the post season? Weren’t they 1-8 at home going into Sunday’s game against the Texans? Add to that Reid’s misfortune in the post season and it means we have as good a shot as any.

This is going to be a tough game, but I don’t foresee a shootout. Special teams will be big, I have a feeling.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, I just want to mention how good it feels to get to experience this with the most hardcore and loyal Titans fans out there that make up this place. We've been through thick and thin here. W

Feels good, man.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

Burleson says that Henry effectively carrying the ball 30 times per game causes the defense to react more on play action, opening up the passing game. But I know a poster or two who would love to argue with more NFL vets about how they’re wrong because they read an analytics article once. 

What lol? Just because somebody played in the NFL dosent give them an overriding authority on all things over the game over those who haven’t played lmfaoooo,

57 minutes ago, Pok'e said:

Just watched a preview and the guy who picked the Titans the past 2 games, also picked the Titans this game.  He said teams who played each other in the reg. season and faced off in the playoffs are 6-1.  The only loss is last year's game Rams vs. Saints and that was controversial.  It's toward the end of the video.

So this would be the third game that the Titans upset the opponent? Not win. It has to be upset, stun, shock. Maybe someday the Titans will be a good football team that can just actually beat other good teams...

3 hours ago, titaninpgh said:

Burleson says that Henry effectively carrying the ball 30 times per game causes the defense to react more on play action, opening up the passing game. But I know a poster or two who would love to argue with more NFL vets about how they’re wrong because they read an analytics article once. 

NFL Vets are some of the dumbest analyst out there

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

NFL Vets are some of the dumbest analyst out there

Not Nate burleson. 

PA supposedly works a bit regardless. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t work better when the threat is better. 

players bite harder and are likely closer to the line already for backs like Henry. So harder to recover. 

otherwise RTs PA passerrating and YPA throughout his career would be much closer to what it is now. It’s not. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic