Jonboy

AFC Championship Week: Titans @ Chiefs

21 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

They are, and can be slow to heal. Unless you have injured a calf, you wouldn't understand how difficult it can be to just move normally without pain. 

Jones could have a massive issue anchoring if that calf is still an issue.

1 minute ago, japan said:

And we went for it in the closing minutes on 4th and 17 and still somehow got the balls back to win with 25 seconds left but that was still too much time for Mahomes. One of the wildest games I’ve seen in person.

Damn what a game to have seen in person.

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Jones could have a massive issue anchoring if that calf is still an issue.

That and the ability to get a good push. Our improved O line play has been a huge key in our recent success. We need everyone at full strength. 

4 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

AJ Brown has been quiet the past few games. Next week would be a real nice time for a big game from him.

Have seen some people saying he was pretty disappointed on twitter last night about his lack of involvement in the playoffs.

9 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Have seen some people saying he was pretty disappointed on twitter last night about his lack of involvement in the playoffs.

I sure hope not. Not a good look at all if true. 

6 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

There was some mention of a few deleted tweets and a lot of people were commenting to him about keeping his head up and understand he was still helping the team even without the receiving production, haven't personally seen the mentioned deleted tweets.

Might of been a case of him just venting his frustration that he feels he can be helping the team more.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

8 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Agree. He is a young player who wants to have an impact, but he needs to understand the team win concept, and doing what is best for the team. Hopefully someone from within saw this and can talk to him.

He will have his shot soon enough, but  I really hope he doesn't become a "me" player. That never works out very well.

Rashaan Evans did something similar last year when he was having struggles in his role and just wanted to rush the passer lol.

I think it's probably just a reality of younger players who have grown up with social media. It's normal for them to feel comfortable venting on social media.

If he deleted it though it means he realized it was a bad call in his current position. If it happens a little I think it's alright and hopefully it's just part of a maturing process for some young players.

Edited by Titans279