AFC Championship Week: Titans @ Chiefs

Jonboy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, I just want to mention how good it feels to get to experience this with the most hardcore and loyal Titans fans out there that make up this place. We've been through thick and thin here. W

Feels good, man.

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Thrill said:

You do realize the patriots had one of the best defenses of all time this season right? He ran over them like a monster truck. Then the ravens stacked the box all game long and still couldn’t stop him. What exactly is Suggs going to do stop him.

I don’t expect another 180 yard game but I bet he grinds out about the same ypc average and probably 130-160 yards.

One final point on the Patriots.  Their offense was horrendous.  That game was 14-13 with 15 seconds left.  The offense didn't give the defense any rest because the offense sucked.   I just expect the Chiefs to do better than the Patriots tomorrow.

The Titans were a much better team in my opinion than the Pats this year.  I was surprised that the score was that tight.  I expected the Titans to win, but I wanted the Pats to win because I felt like they were the weakest team in the playoffs and they would have been coming to Arrowhead.  The Texans had already won.  The Texans and Titans were the two best teams in the wild card round.  (though the Texans got bailed out when the returner flipped the ball forward without taking a knee.  that should have been a safety and given the ball back to the Bills. And, if that happened the way that it was supposed to, the Bills probably win that game)

25 minutes ago, dcblanton said:

One final point on the Patriots.  Their offense was horrendous.  That game was 14-13 with 15 seconds left.  The offense didn't give the defense any rest because the offense sucked.   I just expect the Chiefs to do better than the Patriots tomorrow.

Thanks for clarifying that the Patriots won their division with a mediocre defense and a terrible offense.  Baltimore also was just a pretender.  ?

Edited by patsplat

• Jonboy unpinned this topic