AFC Championship Week: Titans @ Chiefs

Jonboy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, I just want to mention how good it feels to get to experience this with the most hardcore and loyal Titans fans out there that make up this place. We've been through thick and thin here. W

Feels good, man.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Here’s hoping Kelce knee swells up to a watermelon 

Why would you want to beat a team not at 100%?  Then the win is YAH BUT STATUS.  I hope Tenn is 100% all game long.

To be the best you have to beat the best

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

Why would you want to beat a team not at 100%?  Then the win is YAH BUT STATUS.  I hope Tenn is 100% all game long.

We’ve beaten the best already two weeks in a row.. idc if you guys play with scrubs. Getting to super bowl all that matters 

2 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Oh bullshit if Henry was out you guys would be joyous 

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

Oh bullshit if Henry was out you guys would be joyous 

Im not you guys. I want Henry & Co good to go. If Tenn beats KC there is no shame. Only one of these really good teams can win. 

Its entertainment.

Is it getting to the Super Bowl or Winning the Super Bowl? 

Edited by AFCWEST

22 minutes ago, Stan said:

We’ve beaten the best already two weeks in a row.. idc if you guys play with scrubs. Getting to super bowl all that matters 

Apparently those teams,  although very good , are not the best. The 4 teams playing Sunday are the best.  Then there will be 2. The team that wins the Super Bowl will have beat the best and stand alone.

8 minutes ago, Supdawg said:

Lol, get the fuck out of here with average defense. Titan's are playing elite defense right now. 

Yep you are correct. Elite defense. HAHAHA   We shall see Sunday. Good luck with that.

So based on your expertise and confidence Im sure you have bet every dollar you have on the Titans. So your $3 bet should get you a free trip to SIZZLER.

Edited by AFCWEST

14 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The #1 reason the Titans playaction passing game has been so good is because of Tannehill's elite ball placement. He hits the targets in perfect stride

Lost in @abc2330rants regarding Smith is some truth regarding how little separation the Receivers get on a play by play basis. It makes what Tannehill is doing even more special. Can you imagine if guys were running wide open?

• Jonboy unpinned this topic