AFC Championship Week: Titans @ Chiefs

Jonboy

2 minutes ago, Johnson said:

One good thing for us too is that Andy chokes in the playoffs!! 

I think that is over. KC had NE beat but for a neutral zone infraction on a game ending INT. Mahomes came back from down 15-0 at the half to put KC in the lead. KC should have won and been in that superbowl. Smith was the QB for most loses. Mahomes is not Smith.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, I just want to mention how good it feels to get to experience this with the most hardcore and loyal Titans fans out there that make up this place. We've been through thick and thin here. W

Feels good, man.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

In the first game, the Titans D have up one long pass TD but otherwise did a good job making Mahomes drive the field.  Holding KC to 3's as much as possible is huge.  KC had 7 scoring drives (and 9 chances for scores) but they only had 3 touchdowns.  Contrast that with what happened yesterday with the Texans.  Totally different.

The Titans, since the QB switch, are averaging 28.8 PPG in the 12 games and have been crazy good in the red zone as well as explosive plays. 

Vrabel IMO has a huge edge if the game is close because Reid does tend to do dumb things in terms of game management. 

Sure I read alot of that narrative from Houston Fans.....but in the last game stuff.....really has nothing much to do with Sunday. Two good , hot & improved teams will be playing Sunday.  Mahomes is healthy now and running often for big first downs. 

3 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I think that is over. KC had NE beat but for a neutral zone infraction on a game ending INT. Mahomes came back from down 15-0 at the half to put KC in the lead. KC should have won and been in that superbowl. Smith was the QB for most loses. Mahomes is not Smith.

Its a stupid narrative anyway. Reid is a great coach with suspect clock management skills. The idea he's a playoff choker is so overblown its not funny.

17 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Hey sincere question? How does Tannehill play in cold weather? It looks like dry but below freezing.

Good question.  Maybe some of the Dolphins fans could answer that one.

6 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Sure I read alot of that narrative from Houston Fans.....but in the last game stuff.....really has nothing much to do with Sunday. Two good , hot & improved teams will be playing Sunday.  Mahomes is healthy now and running often for big first downs. 

Agree the game will be different but I certainly don't expect KC to score 7 TD's again against the Titans defense.  I also think what the Titans do offensively is hard to stop. 

3 hours ago, XanderMXIX said:

What have the titans done to make me positive? How many Super Bowls have we been to? How many afc south titles have we won? How many playoff games have we won in the last 10 years? We literally can’t win our division, haven’t been to the SB since McNair and now I’m supposed to be optimistic since we won two playoff games but are gonna lose to the chiefs? Get real. Even the jaguars made the championship game a few years ago so it means nothing. 

I think I you’re all just so used to mediocre shit from this team that anything decent just gets you all giddy. Make the super bowl and I’ll eat my crow, bit like I said the jags went to the title game and are back to being shit. Let’s see if this team is tired of being average 

bitch SHUT THE FUCK UP. God damn ken doll crotch. Grow a fucking pair and quit whining all the god damn time. 

Just now, BudAdams said:

Agree the game will be different but I certainly don't expect KC to score 7 TD's again against the Titans defense.  I also think what the Titans do offensively is hard to stop. 

Agree. Houston wanted to run against KC as they did before. They had much less success this time. Similar game plan with Watson vs Tanny. Yes Tenn RB is a beast. Vrabel is not that idiot Obrien. I want to send Obrien a thank you note.

Just now, BudAdams said:

King Henry is a different beast.  No offense to Carlos Hyde.  Not to mention the Titans OL is elite in terms of run blocking.

Im well aware and agree. Will be a battle for sure. I expect a high scoring game. KC offense is humming. Yes I know Tenn will try to control the clock and they may very well do it.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic