AFC Championship Week: Titans @ Chiefs

Jonboy

4 hours ago, oldschool said:

How many of us remember the Chiefs also knocked of an Oilers team up 10-0 at home in the divisional round in '93?  Keith Cash you asshole. It was the 3rd of 3 straight playoff collapses that doomed the Oilers.

Yeah, I remember that shit.  Was it Cash that spiked a football on the Buddy Ryan picture in the end zone?  The one play I remember most was that dagger Allen run.  It was like 3rd and 4 and KC was in a FG range and the Oilers give up a TD and it's 28-20 now.

I actually thought the 93 was going to make it to the Super Bowl because that defense was dominating.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, I just want to mention how good it feels to get to experience this with the most hardcore and loyal Titans fans out there that make up this place. We've been through thick and thin here. W

Feels good, man.

Posted Images

I love the bravado,  but l would rather us be the underdog.  The team is going to get a lot of ink about how great the are, they have to stay humble and focused.  Vrabel has done a masterful job creating belief in themselves, he faces a new challenge now.  Good to GREAT!  Right now we're at really good.  More work to do.

26 minutes ago, kgsTitan said:

At NE, at Balt, at KC would be an absurd run to the SB. I want that resume, PLUS no chance for a Texans SB. Go Chiefs.

We've already beaten the chiefs. Only top team we haven't beaten when they had everyone is Houston.

Henry shredded them last time. I expect him to do the same. The key is can we make their O settle for FG? They're going to move the ball. Too much talent. Limit the explosive plays, make them matriculate the ball down the field. Spagnoulo is a heavy blitz guy. There will be 1-on-1 opps for AJ.

The last time we played the Chiefs in the playoffs, we won with Mariota.

Does that mean that Mariota will be starting for this game too?

Edited by Denali

4 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Everyone is going to spend all week talking about how unbeatable the Chiefs offense is. The Titans will be the underdog again. It will play right into their hands as all the pressure will be on Kansas City to win this game

All the pressure is definitely on the Chiefs. They are supposed to be in this game. Many picked them to win the superbowl. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic