Good to Great?

japan

6 minutes ago, cenj said:

Vrabel is our coach and Smith looks to be our OC. Pees better stay too. JRob has proven his case too. This team is being run correctly with better talent at the top.

Oh, and I think we found our franchise QB.

Tannehill already secured a monster payday and now he just may become the top paid passer in the game. Better lock him up before Mahomes, Watson and Dak get their deals

6 minutes ago, Maker84 said:

Got out gained by 230 yards. Thank God the Ravens dropped some key passes in this game. Titans need to find a passing game if they want to win the AFC Championship

We got outgained by a ton against KC.  Being outgained doesn't seem to mean a whole lot.

6 minutes ago, kyle021 said:

Y’all need to let that Shit go. It was pure humor. 

it’s annoying now. 

I on the other hand would love to see that as the Super Bowl. It would be a great matchup. 

I think Vrabel vs LaFleur would be a better story and just as good a matchup though. 

let’s hope we catch victory again next week

You mean the way you let the Titans go?

8 minutes ago, kyle021 said:

Y’all need to let that Shit go. It was pure humor. 

it’s annoying now. 

I on the other hand would love to see that as the Super Bowl. It would be a great matchup. 

I think Vrabel vs LaFleur would be a better story and just as good a matchup though. 

let’s hope we catch victory again next week

@TitansGuru I vote if we make it to the SB vs SF we ban Kyle for two weeks so he can concentrate on his favorite team.