Dear Titans Fans

TheViolentKatt

8 hours ago, TheViolentKatt said:

Good luck tonight and let's have a good game. 

Also thank you for allowing me to be on your forum and welcoming me. 

It's honestly been a fun time, and I've enjoyed it. 

No trash talking on this thread please, BUT if the Ravens do lose feel free to hit me with as much trash talk as you would like. 

And put the trash talk here after the game so I can see it.

I'll try to respond to each of you individually just to make it more painful for myself. 

However I'll only respond tomorrow. You know, the whole 24 hours rule about wins. 

It will have been greatly deserved, and I want to own up to showing my figurative face on this site after a Ravens loss. 

Anyhow it's been a roaring good time, and good luck to whichever team continues on after tonight. 

P. S. Shout outs to some random folk. 

Callidus, rms90, reo, Hyperion, mercilus (he knows who I mean even if the spelling is incorrect), freakingeek, and patsplat. I may have missed some, but you guys are some characters (in a good way) and it was cool to talk. 

P. S. S. FUCK THE PATRIOTS. 

I'm out. (I'll still occupy the smack talk till game time.) 

@TheViolentKatt, thanks for being a class act dude. You guys really made a HUGE splash, and I hope your success carries forward. Your Ravens team is pretty legendary in their own right. Naturally, I hope we beat you every time, especially when everyone goes ahead and crowns you, but seriously, you’re welcome here anytime. Thanks for being an enjoyable part of our community. You’re honestly better than some of our own posters. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck tonight and let's have a good game.  Also thank you for allowing me to be on your forum and welcoming me.  It's honestly been a fun time, and I've enjoyed it.  No trash talkin

Thanks for not mentioning me. That means it was a success and my work here is done.  Fuck the Ravens

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out and take that crackhead Lamar Jackson with you. Send his ass to Manning's high school football camp this summer so you can actually beat good teams when

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Former_Fan said:

It's just nice for the Titans to be playing meaning football again in the post season. It is good to have this rivalry back. I prefer a bunch of Ravens fans here talking shit then to be watching other good teams play while we wait for free agency and the draft. The time between the regular season and the first preseason game seems like eternity.

Good job to the Titans. I would be lying if I said I'm rooting for the Titans next week. 

Not because I'm mad. You guys showed up the fuck up. 

I just want Santa Claus to win a super bowl haha. 

But it would be cool if between the Ravens in 2000, Steelers in 2010, and maybe Titans in 2020, the AFC was represented by a member of the AFC Central. 

Would show that hard nosed running football isn't dead no matter what people like to say 

11 hours ago, GLinks said:

@TheViolentKatt, thanks for being a class act dude. You guys really made a HUGE splash, and I hope your success carries forward. Your Ravens team is pretty legendary in their own right. Naturally, I hope we beat you every time, especially when everyone goes ahead and crowns you, but seriously, you’re welcome here anytime. Thanks for being an enjoyable part of our community. You’re honestly better than some of our own posters. 

Thanks. I really appreciate the compliment and that's really nice. 

I don't know how much you were in the smack talk thread, but if you were in there a lot you probably wouldn't be saying this haha. 

But I do appreciate it. I try not to go 100% asshole. 

2 minutes ago, TheViolentKatt said:

I don't know how much you were in the smack talk thread, but if you were in there a lot you probably wouldn't be saying this haha. 

Nah. You stayed here and stood your ground in the smack talk thread. That's the only thing you can do to truly earn respect

Thanks for visiting the board. I'm not gonna rub it in because I know how painful it can be. I don't remember you being one of the nasty ones. 

I'm sure you guys will be right back on top when you find a real QB. Hopefully, see ya next year!

Edited by SleepingTitan

3 minutes ago, TheViolentKatt said:

I'll give you credit for coming back.  After last night, I didn't think you would.