Jonboy

AFC Divisional: Titans @ Ravens Thread

9 hours ago, Btowner said:

Did anyone catch Sharpe's Big Truss impersonation?

LOL So THAT'S what Tajae's intro thing was about. I thought it was just lame cutsey shit trying to be funny, although I didn't mind because I was high off the win. But I get it now... fucking awesome.

8 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

LOL So THAT'S what Tajae's intro thing was about. I thought it was just lame cutsey shit trying to be funny, although I didn't mind because I was high off the win. But I get it now... fucking awesome.

I honestly hope they feel some type of way about that. Let's revive this rivalry. 

That was my favorite game ever. Just fucking annihilated those bitches and totally demoralized them. I hope we get on a five year run and impose three beatdowns of the Crows in the playoffs.  

13 hours ago, titanruss said:

I didnt even notice this in the game. And not sure if its been mentioned here but I saw this cool little tidbit from ESPN:

"Vrabel didn't use his now-infamous punt ploy during the win over the Ravens, but it did impact the game. The Titans ran the ball with 6:38 to go in the fourth quarter to set up a fourth-and-3 from the 45-yard line, which is prime territory for a Vrabel Exploit. The Ravens, who are hardly naive when it comes to exploiting loopholes in the rulebook, knew was what was up and immediately called their second timeout to keep the Titans from winding the clock down to five minutes. The play didn't matter much in the long run, but it was still a 16-point contest and the Ravens almost surely wouldn't have used a timeout at that point of the game if it weren't for what Vrabel showed a week ago."

I was thinking this during the game.  Maybe the announcers referenced it at the time, but when they took that time-out, I cheered.

4 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

No idea how this idiot ever got a job at the NFL Network.

I think he's a fantasy nerd, right?

Just now, BudAdams said:

I think he's a fantasy nerd, right?

Yes, he carries on like a clown every time I have seen a segment he is involved in, has absolutely no business doing any serious NFL analysis.

5 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

I was thinking this during the game.  Maybe the announcers referenced it at the time, but when they took that time-out, I cheered.

I mentioned in the game thread that was the exact reason they used the timeout in real time.