• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope Arians dies

I give this interview a 7 out of 9.

Did anyone hear him say that if he said he was stepping down for health reasons he'd have a job and then referencing how Bruce Arians did it and got a job?  I don't know if he meant it this way but it could have been perceived that he was saying that Arians faked it because he had a poor team in Arizona and didn't want to lose.

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Did anyone hear him say that if he said he was stepping down for health reasons he'd have a job and then referencing how Bruce Arians did it and got a job?  I don't know if he meant it this way but it could have been perceived that he was saying that Arians faked it because he had a poor team in Arizona and didn't want to lose.

That’s exactly how I interpreted his comments. And let’s be honest, is he wrong? 

8 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

That’s exactly how I interpreted his comments. And let’s be honest, is he wrong? 

He's not.  What has Bruce Arians won as a HC?

Bottom line is that you are hard pressed to find a HC succeeding of any note without a good QB.  Yeah every so often a 2000 Ravens or 2015 Broncos comes along.  Fisher was winning 11-13 games a year when he had a top tier QB in his prime.

16 minutes ago, scine09 said:

He said that "somebody told him"  that "THEY" thought if he was stepping down for health reasons instead of getting fired....

5 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Right and then he referenced Arians.  I thought it was inappropriate.

I didn't see it that way,  I think Jeff is getting old and likes to tell stories and sometimes he just talks too much.   

1 minute ago, Blackjack said:

I didn't see it that way,  I think Jeff is getting old and likes to tell stories and sometimes he just talks too much.   

I don't think he was saying it to be spiteful.  But he still shouldn't have said it.  I guarantee that it will get back to Arians and it won't be taken kindly...