I want to go full homer and come up with a reason for the Titans to win this game but I honestly can't do it. The Ravens should win this game, it doesn't mean they will but they should. They are rested and the better team from their offense and defense to the gaping advantage at kicker. Can the Titans sustain the level after a hard fought win against the Pats? 

We're going to need some Raven mistakes, the team look sloppy after the layoff and the Titans to play at full expectations. 

Ravens 31 

Titans 24

We are all relying on a few things:

-Ravens overlooking us

-Ravens being rusty

-Our players playing mistake free and their best football

I hope all of these things become true and we win and get some revenge for 2001 and 2008. But I wouldn’t bet on it.

9 hours ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Vikings could pose a threat this weekend. Premature to be talking about a SB matchup with the Ravens.

Titans 21- Ravens 27

The Vikings could easily win that game. Its Jimmy Gs 1st playoff start and if the Vikings def from last week shows up again watch out. Everyone seems to think the Vikings suck by they were a Dalvin Coom injury away from potentially beating GB for the Division late in the season.

9 hours ago, BaddKarma said:

23-20 Titans. Run the ball, control the clock, keep Jackson off the field, everything goes right. Titans to the AFC championship against the Texans.

That's what I am thinking. Beat me to it!

10 minutes ago, oldschool said:

The Vikings could easily win that game. Its Jimmy Gs 1st playoff start and if the Vikings def from last week shows up again watch out. Everyone seems to think the Vikings suck by they were a Dalvin Coom injury away from potentially beating GB for the Division late in the season.

Cousins was great last week and will need to be again. I love the Vikings roster though. Even Xavier Rhodes, who had a terrible year, was really good vs NO. If they keep playing up to their potential they're dark horses for sure.

34-21 Ravens.

we don’t have the speed on the edge to contain Lamar. Our Lbs are fast but making and open field tackle on him is apparently very difficult. I’m interested to see what Pees and Vrabel scheme up. Ravens will have to make some mistakes in this one which they haven’t really done all year. 

on offense I think we will have some success but will be too aggressive and fail to put points on the scoreboard. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518

96-3 titans. 

😂😂😂

I think it’ll be 35-28 titans 

or 28-7 ravens. 

close high scoring win for titans or a blowout with ravens running away with it. 

Not sure I see us scoring close to 30 points against their defense and the fact we will want to condense the game works against that.

I see both teams being closer to the low 20s with a big play or turnover being the difference.

Titans 24-20 is my pick.  We hold them to FGs a couple of times and win with a FG of our own.

The new kicker is the hero. 

12 minutes ago, CarlTrooper said:

96-3 titans. 

😂😂😂

I think it’ll be 35-28 titans 

or 28-7 ravens. 

close high scoring win for titans or a blowout with ravens running away with it. 

There you go....play that extra bingo card!!!