Titans/Ravens SMACK TALK Thread

NashvilleNinja

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for Todd Heap's truck back tire!

This was an epic forum invasion. The haughty "how dare you suggest that Lamar Jackson can be stopped", the total ignorance of the history of the rivalry, the counter trolling with the Todd Heap thread

I see that someone is posting in the PFT comments about Titans message board fans being mean and making fun of Todd Heap and his daughter. Which one of you is the snitch? Is daddy Mike Flori

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Icomeinpeace said:

Thanks for the warm welcome......LOL

You come in here, give our team no credit and just gush about your own team. 

Good luck next week; your team will need it. You can pretend that you're not nervous but I wouldn't want to play a hot team when I've been resting my starters for two weeks.

Will you come back here and eat crow if your team loses? I'm going to go ahead and say no you won't. 

Edited by Tnasty

4 minutes ago, Icomeinpeace said:

Thanks for the warm welcome......LOL

I understand the confidence.  Baltimore was spectacular in the regular season and clearly should be favored. 

The thing is though, it's the playoffs and anything can happen. Jackson played awful in the playoffs last year. Granted he has come a long way from that but it's still something to consider. 

I think your getting a little ahead of yourself bragging about how many pro bowlers your team has. Who in thee fuck give a shiit about the pro bowl. It's a popularity contest. 

I get it. Baltimore is your team and your favored. Just dont brag about beating a 4th string QB. Makes you look dumb. 

1 minute ago, Tnasty said:

You come in here, give our team no credit and just gush about your own team. 

Good luck next week; your team will need it. You can pretend that you're not nervous but I wouldn't want to play a hot team when I've been resting my starters for two weeks.

Will you come back here and eat crow if your team loses? I'm going to go ahead and say no you won't. 

I will 100% come back......you can bank on it. I will give credit where credit is due.....hands down. I will eat a big ol' heaping of Raven crap. I have reason to gush about the Ravens....you have reasons to be optimistic. I just think the Ravens are a much better team. I know as much as the next person that any team can win any given Sunday......

6 hours ago, Yoshimitsu said:

Fuck the Ravens.  Always fuck the Ravens.  That's the rivalry I grew up with, and it will always be THE rivalry for the Titans to me. 

Fuck Ray Lewis, fuck Rex Ryan, fuck Lake Trout, fuck the fans, fuck the franchise.  Fuck everything about that miserable fucking place.  I only can hope Iran does us a favor and blows it the fuck off the map. 

The fucking place already looks like a 3rd world country. It makes Memphis look like Toronto.

Your fan base is no different from everyone elses.  Spy Lamar.  Break his ankles, blah blah.  Give me a break with the Mariota running scout team bullshit.  This Ravens are going to destroy the Titans.  Do you realize the 2019 Ravens are top 3 in offense efficency EVER?  Our defense is also top 5 in the league (ever higher after we completely revamped our defense after week 5).   Have you watched them play at all?  This game will not be close. 

15 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Fuck Baltimore. It's a cesspool populated by the dregs of the east coast. Shitty city, shitty fans, shitty food (wtf is old bay anyway?). When people think of East Coast cities Baltimore is at the bottom. I hate that fucking town and wouldn't shed a tear if it slid into the Chesapeake. Eat crabs and die bitches.

Hey now, Old Bay is a staple in my house now after living in those parts for a time! 

Otherwise, on point. :D 

5 minutes ago, Ratbird said:

Your fan base is no different from everyone elses.  Spy Lamar.  Break his ankles, blah blah.  Give me a break with the Mariota running scout team bullshit.  This Ravens are going to destroy the Titans.  Do you realize the 2019 Ravens are top 3 in offense efficency EVER?  Our defense is also top 5 in the league (ever higher after we completely revamped our defense after week 5).   Have you watched them play at all?  This game will not be close. 

Homerism case in point. We get it your team was stellar in the regular season. This is a whole other beast in the playoffs where anything can happen. No one is doubting that Baltimore is lethal but you just sound like a dumbass thinking your going to run the table simply because of your stats in the regular season. 

I don't think Crow fans realize how much we despise their opioid addicted, purple camo wearing, illiterate, homicidal asses. Nice 400 pound women you have as well up there in Baltimore. For real Titan fans the Ravens will always be the most hated team and that's why ending their season will be so much fun.

pray for rain, thats all i can say.  Thats the only thing that has slowed this team down.  Tannehill will need to complete more than 8 passes.   Also if slamming the city of Baltimore makes you feel better, then have at it.  Doesnt change what happens inside the stadium. 

13 minutes ago, Ratbird said:

Playoff time, baby!!!

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d8ef1a3592987eb1ae

• Jonboy pinned this topic
  • Jonboy unpinned this topic