Titans/Ravens SMACK TALK Thread

NashvilleNinja

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for Todd Heap's truck back tire!

This was an epic forum invasion. The haughty "how dare you suggest that Lamar Jackson can be stopped", the total ignorance of the history of the rivalry, the counter trolling with the Todd Heap thread

I see that someone is posting in the PFT comments about Titans message board fans being mean and making fun of Todd Heap and his daughter. Which one of you is the snitch? Is daddy Mike Flori

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, nine said:

I'm still pissed off about that shit to this day, because it was calculated and intentional.    CJ had 100 yards of offense and a TD after one quarter....the Ravens knew they couldn't stop him so they took him out.

I literally *never* wish an injury to an opposing player....but LJ better watch his f'ing ankles in pileups, that's all I'm saying.

They were fucked in that game until the CJ injury where they literally bent him backwards.  Fuck the Ravens.

Hello Titan fans, love all the positivity here. Trust me I am not here to cause trouble or just to troll you guys. That isn't me, I enjoy having some good "back and forth" with opposing fans. Personally I am glad it is the Titans that the Ravens are facing, the Ravens have played all the other contenders except for the Titans. Teams just don't realize how fast the Ravens play. Nothing can prepare you. Forget Mariota running the scout team, Jackson is the NFL MVP for a reason. Baltimore has a top 5 defense. Think about this, The Ravens just played Pittsburgh with RGIII at QB and many back ups.......beat them soundly. Pittsburgh also has a top rated defense and it really wasn't close. Pittsburgh had everything to play for, they were still in contention and it wasn't even close. Henry ran for 163 yards and the Titans only managed 14 points. 14 points will never beat the Ravens, Jackson is going to get his......if Ingram can't go Edwards is just as effective. The Ravens broke all three major rushing records, they are going to run. Lamar Jackson lead the NFL in TD passes. He doesn't throw for a lot of yards but is incredibly effective. We have 3 top TE's, 12 Pro Bowl players ( Ties NFL record) 5 ALL Pro Players. I can appreciate your enthusiasm and positivity.......but I would temper it just a bit. 

7 minutes ago, Icomeinpeace said:

Hello Titan fans, love all the positivity here. Trust me I am not here to cause trouble or just to troll you guys. That isn't me, I enjoy having some good "back and forth" with opposing fans. Personally I am glad it is the Titans that the Ravens are facing, the Ravens have played all the other contenders except for the Titans. Teams just don't realize how fast the Ravens play. Nothing can prepare you. Forget Mariota running the scout team, Jackson is the NFL MVP for a reason. Baltimore has a top 5 defense. Think about this, The Ravens just played Pittsburgh with RGIII at QB and many back ups.......beat them soundly. Pittsburgh also has a top rated defense and it really wasn't close. Pittsburgh had everything to play for, they were still in contention and it wasn't even close. Henry ran for 163 yards and the Titans only managed 14 points. 14 points will never beat the Ravens, Jackson is going to get his......if Ingram can't go Edwards is just as effective. The Ravens broke all three major rushing records, they are going to run. Lamar Jackson lead the NFL in TD passes. He doesn't throw for a lot of yards but is incredibly effective. We have 3 top TE's, 12 Pro Bowl players ( Ties NFL record) 5 ALL Pro Players. I can appreciate your enthusiasm and positivity.......but I would temper it just a bit. 

Congrats on beating Ducky Hodges. Pittsburgh best nobody worth a damn this year. 

9 minutes ago, Icomeinpeace said:

Yeah but the Ravens are gay.

• Jonboy pinned this topic
  • Jonboy unpinned this topic