Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jonboy

Earl Thomas Providing the Bulletin Board Material

Recommended Posts

Thomas better be paid up on his life insurance if he plans on tackling Henry very often.  Henry's balls will give him a concussion little twit.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see what Thomas said as overly egregious. 

 

What he said before the 49ers game was certainly more BB material than what he said today.

 

Quote

"You think the 49ers are going to the Super Bowl?" Thomas said Wednesday. "It could be. Let's see. ... When the Super Bowl comes, whoever we play, they're going to be in trouble."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

I don't see what Thomas said as overly egregious. 

 

What he said before the 49ers game was certainly more BB material than what he said today.

 

It's not egregious, but it doesn't show any respect for our passing game. Compare it to what the Titans are saying about the Ravens today. Nothing but complimentary and talking about what a challenge it will be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

 

It's not egregious, but it doesn't show any respect for our passing game. Compare it to what the Titans are saying about the Ravens today. Nothing but complimentary and talking about what a challenge it will be. 

I seriously would love nothing more than for us to spoil their party like they did ours in 2000 and 2008. I was at both games. 2008 was the worse with the refereeing errors. Never heard the life get sucked out of a stadium like it did in 2008 as they kicked the field goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Aramis said:

I seriously would love nothing more than for us to spoil their party like they did ours in 2000 and 2008. I was at both games. 2008 was the worse with the refereeing errors. Never heard the life get sucked out of a stadium like it did in 2008 as they kicked the field goal.

 

Was not at either game but to me 2000 was worse.  The 2000 Titans were winning the SB if they beat the Ravens and they dominated everywhere except special teams.   The fact the team ignored Del Greco sucking ass for the entire season and to watch him literally have the worst playoff game for a kicker in history was maddening.  Titans win that game easily if he doesn't cause a 16 point swing in the game.

Edited by BudAdams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Newest Topics

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...