Earl Thomas Providing the Bulletin Board Material

Jonboy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see what Thomas said as overly egregious. 

What he said before the 49ers game was certainly more BB material than what he said today.

"You think the 49ers are going to the Super Bowl?" Thomas said Wednesday. "It could be. Let's see. ... When the Super Bowl comes, whoever we play, they're going to be in trouble."

5 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

I don't see what Thomas said as overly egregious. 

What he said before the 49ers game was certainly more BB material than what he said today.

It's not egregious, but it doesn't show any respect for our passing game. Compare it to what the Titans are saying about the Ravens today. Nothing but complimentary and talking about what a challenge it will be. 

3 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

It's not egregious, but it doesn't show any respect for our passing game. Compare it to what the Titans are saying about the Ravens today. Nothing but complimentary and talking about what a challenge it will be. 

I seriously would love nothing more than for us to spoil their party like they did ours in 2000 and 2008. I was at both games. 2008 was the worse with the refereeing errors. Never heard the life get sucked out of a stadium like it did in 2008 as they kicked the field goal.

7 minutes ago, Aramis said:

I seriously would love nothing more than for us to spoil their party like they did ours in 2000 and 2008. I was at both games. 2008 was the worse with the refereeing errors. Never heard the life get sucked out of a stadium like it did in 2008 as they kicked the field goal.

Was not at either game but to me 2000 was worse.  The 2000 Titans were winning the SB if they beat the Ravens and they dominated everywhere except special teams.   The fact the team ignored Del Greco sucking ass for the entire season and to watch him literally have the worst playoff game for a kicker in history was maddening.  Titans win that game easily if he doesn't cause a 16 point swing in the game.

Edited by BudAdams

2 hours ago, Hyperion said:

Talk is cheap.  The crows and their fans are setting themselves up for heartbreak.

Exactly. They've crowned their QB after hating the pick, then wanting him gone, now they'll win every Superbowl from now until he retires.

We on the other hand, have nothing to lose, all the confidence in the world, and plan on playing loose and aggressive. 

I really don't know why teams are STILL ignoring the stats we've put up since Tannehill took over. 

Our team plays hard until the very last second of the game, as evinced in our 4th quarter comebacks. Teams are going into the locker room celebrating the first half, and we're coming out--finally warmed up: blocking kicks, intercepting the ball, throwing unbelievable touchdowns and our running back is literally steamrolling teams. W T F would anybody be that overconfident going against that?

58 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Just playing with a Raven's uniform makes him an ugly POS.  I forgot how much I hate those nasty birds. 

They really are the worst in every way. There's something about being forced to wear purple that makes a man become a raging douche.