Sign in to follow this  
Makaveli

Malcolm Butler should be ashamed.

25 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Well his wrist looked pretty bad when he left the game. That said, why not just limit the number. If Succop can't continue put him back and let another player in. Keep it at 2.

No clue. Don't know the details of the injury. A better assumption would be that they had a reason for doing it the way they did.

JRob on the Mike Vrabel show today said Butler had a significant wrist injury and has only just got the cast off that broken wrist, he was put on IR because the recovery timeline suggested he wouldn't be right to play in the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

JRob on the Mike Vrabel show today said Butler had a significant wrist injury and has only just got the cast off that broken wrist, he was put on IR because the recovery timeline suggested he wouldn't be right to play in the playoffs.

Did he happen to mention Humphries timeline?

High Ankle is usually 4-6 weeks.  This is week #6

9 hours ago, Makaveli said:

As my title says, Malcolm Butler should be ashamed of himself. Ive seen guys come back from Collar bone injuries, JJ Watt back from tearing a muscle & yesterday did they say Zach Ertz had some torn rib cartilage or fractured ribs?? I seen a db playing with a cast on his hand a few weeks ago. All these people had significant injuries and came back in a relatively short amount of time for their injuries.

This dude Malcolm Butler packed it in at week 9 from a broken wrist. I mean am I the only one who finds that a bit ridiculous? Lol. Especially now. 

Your tolerance for someone else's pain is very impressive I must say.

Butler is actually illegible to come back for the game this week. The IR decision isn't his choice either. That's a designation the team give him in order to get another roster spot. Unsure if he'll be back for the game though.  

9 minutes ago, Emipr77 said:

So, when could butler play again?

The 2020 season

Blame Jrob for brining Succup back from IR instead of signing a kicker in training camp. Teams are only allowed 2 players to come back from IR and Simmons and succup were our 2. 

I love when people don’t understand the rules of the game they watch, So they make posts attacking players for things they can’t control. 

Tramaine Brock has been awesome since picking him up anyway. PFF listed a bunch of stats that he’s in the top 10 in since we picked him up, all the pertinent ones. They also ranked him the 22nd corner this year. Watching him it does back these stats up., he doesn’t give up much. Arizona cutting him was huge.

Butler is great when on, but Brock has been very steady. 

Brock doesn't give up the big play but he plays soft and is atrocious as a tackler.  He might actually be a liability against the Ravens. 

18 minutes ago, Face said:

Tramaine Brock has been awesome since picking him up anyway. PFF listed a bunch of stats that he’s in the top 10 in since we picked him up, all the pertinent ones. They also ranked him the 22nd corner this year. Watching him it does back these stats up., he doesn’t give up much. Arizona cutting him was huge.

Butler is great when on, but Brock has been very steady. 

He was cut from Arizona because he was a huge liability per my Cardinals fan friend. He was great last week and ok before that