Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 1/8/2020 at 11:18 AM, SleepingTitan said:

@TitansGuru I had to refresh browser for work. The "sign in" link on the bar at the top (beside Sign UP) is barely visible. I just clicked there on a whim to find it. 

 

On 1/7/2020 at 10:00 AM, patsplat said:

a couple notes:
 

- on desktop, the user icon is really close to the right edge.  Could use some padding to make a more comfortable target.

- on mobile observed a few unstyled notifications, where on new notifications the background is transparent

 

On 1/7/2020 at 10:42 AM, Supdawg said:

One very small request. Can you change the color of the pins for the topics? The green really clashes. Also the generic names (avatars) why are they different colors? Can you force them to be the same color? 

 

On 1/7/2020 at 6:32 PM, headhunter said:

On the main page a persons avatar would cover up the time of the most recent post. No big deal though

 

All done. The others are in the works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2020 at 11:46 AM, XanderMXIX said:

Can we get a plank emoji. I often have this face when in game thread and would like to let it be known via emoji 

954B8E5C-C356-475A-8473-424A89871990.png

I think we already have your face as an emoji...  😥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2020 at 9:58 AM, Vintagerobots said:

Would it be easy to add the buttons to change pages in a thread at the top of the screen as well? It's a minor thing, but it would be nice to not need to scroll all the way to  bottom of a thread to change pages.

 

On 1/7/2020 at 10:07 AM, TWR said:

On the mobile view, i would add the ability to change pages next last or select a page at the top of the thread as well. Not a huge deal, but i find myself having to scroll all the way down multiple times to change pages 

 

Done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GoodToGo said:


iPad 5th generation 2048 x 1536. Thanks. 

Can you please verify that my fix worked? Shooting a bit blind without having the same device in front of me.

 

The link bar you showed me is pure CSS that should only show the backside when hovered over. I've tried to gracefully change the behavior for your iPads with the same screen as yours.

 

What I've done is taken away the flipping of them and just turned them into mostly pretty normal links for the iPad. I'm using media queries as opposed to user agent mapping so I am relying on the resolution being that of the iPad to target the device.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, TitansGuru said:

Can you please verify that my fix worked? Shooting a bit blind without having the same device in front of me.

 

The link bar you showed me is pure CSS that should only show the backside when hovered over. I've tried to gracefully change the behavior for your iPads with the same screen as yours.

 

What I've done is taken away the flipping of them and just turned them into mostly pretty normal links for the iPad. I'm using media queries as opposed to user agent mapping so I am relying on the resolution being that of the iPad to target the device.

 


Here’s a current screenshot. 
 

D7817496-4D07-44F1-B1BA-965C1FD3B486.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GoodToGo said:


Here’s a current screenshot. 
 

D7817496-4D07-44F1-B1BA-965C1FD3B486.jpeg

 

I am guessing that the zoom might be up a bit. I have tried a couple more things. Let me know how it looks like now, please.

 

Edit: I think this might be the case. I just had a friend test it on her iPad with the same retina display/same resolution and it looks as it should.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TitansGuru said:

 

I am guessing that the zoom might be up a bit. I have tried a couple more things. Let me know how it looks like now, please.

 

Edit: I think this might be the case. I just had a friend test it on her iPad with the same retina display/same resolution and it looks as it should.


The issue is still there for me but I’m not worried about it. Might just be my device since it’s fixed for others. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TitansGuru said:

Can you please verify that my fix worked? Shooting a bit blind without having the same device in front of me.

 

The link bar you showed me is pure CSS that should only show the backside when hovered over. I've tried to gracefully change the behavior for your iPads with the same screen as yours.

 

What I've done is taken away the flipping of them and just turned them into mostly pretty normal links for the iPad. I'm using media queries as opposed to user agent mapping so I am relying on the resolution being that of the iPad to target the device.

 

Saw another message board, and they put the quoted text in a different color, light brown or something. Made it easy to differentiate between the quote and the post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, GoodToGo said:


The issue is still there for me but I’m not worried about it. Might just be my device since it’s fixed for others. Thanks. 

 

Alright, so I ran it through a testing program and it looks like when your model is in landscape mode it is 1024px wide (even though the resolution is higher) and I saw the same issue. I applied what would fix it if it was that so I think it should be good to go now. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TitansGuru said:

 

Alright, so I ran it through a testing program and it looks like when your model is in landscape mode it is 1024px wide (even though the resolution is higher) and I saw the same issue. I applied what would fix it if it was that so I think it should be good to go now. :) 


Fixed! Thanks, man. Awesome job on the site. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Newest Topics

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...