I keep getting an extra notification. Ill get one notification that someone reacted to my post but it will show 2. The notification on the bottom of the page will also keep coming up until i click on the Notification Center at the top. 

6 minutes ago, Dinx81 said:

I keep getting an extra notification. Ill get one notification that someone reacted to my post but it will show 2. The notification on the bottom of the page will also keep coming up until i click on the Notification Center at the top. 

It's due to the reports section you don't have access to. That's what I was referencing up top about permissions. Once I disable that from any non-mods it should hopefully be fixed.

9 minutes ago, Dinx81 said:

So ive been reported? Hell keep that option on then. 

LOL. No. It means someone reported something. In this case it was someone reporting a spam post. It's never exciting, thank goodness.

Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 6.39.06 AM.png

Let me know if it is working better for you now.

Can someone confirm that the warning option isn't showing up for them and that the notifications are working as they should?

Okay, seriously putting myself in a bind. Need to finish something before a presentation in a few hours.

Fixed a couple more minor annoyances such as:

• Stickying the user dropdown menu so that when you click on it, it doesn't scroll
  • Fixed some spacing issues with the mobile footer.

12 minutes ago, japan said:

Still having issues on an iPad with screen sizing.

Screen shots if you could, please. Also, please call out the problems with each screen shot just to be safe in case it isn't obvious to me...although I imagine I will be able to see the crappy stuff right away. :P

8 hours ago, japan said:

Still having issues on an iPad with screen sizing.

I think I might have figured out what you were talking about. Can you check again?