IrishTitansFan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you turn on your TV tomorrow night you can 

I've listened to a ton of predictions on the game.    The people picking the Pats do so because they don't seem to believe the Pats will end it all like this. They cannot use an example of w

35-21 Titans.....and our fans sing "Sweet Caroline" to Brady as he walks off the field in shame.

You're all wayyyyy too confident.  Like I've been saying, if the Titans win it's going to be a nail biter and down to the wire.  The Patriots aren't going out with a whimper at home.  The Titans are going to need to play their A game and hope the breaks go their way.  And if they do it'll be a tight win.

Just now, scine09 said:

You're all wayyyyy too confident.  Like I've been saying, if the Titans win it's going to be a nail biter and down to the wire.  The Patriots aren't going out with a whimper at home.  The Titans are going to need to play their A game and hope the breaks go their way.  And if they do it'll be a tight win.

You have Pats traumatic stress syndrome. They've tortured you for years. 

This is a shell of what they were in their glory days 

Just now, OILERMAN said:

You have Pats traumatic stress syndrome. They've tortured you for years. 

This is a shell of what they were in their glory days 

I agree that they're not the same team.  But I just can't see this team being blown out at home in a playoff game at this point.  I realize they were a couple of times in the past but this is different.  This is the potential end of their dynasty.  I expect them to put up their best effort and play a good game.

Just now, scine09 said:

I agree that they're not the same team.  But I just can't see this team being blown out at home in a playoff game at this point.  I realize they were a couple of times in the past but this is different.  This is the potential end of their dynasty.  I expect them to put up their best effort and play a good game.

The end of dynasties usually happen when someone bitch slaps you. 

Titans 34-17