So a former Titans QB goes to the Dolphins and goes on to beat NE so they lose the bye and we get to play them with injured players still out. Our best chance in a long time to get a playoff win. And we get a QB from the Dolphins that led us to the playoffs. Oh yeah, and both their first names are Ryan. Life is stranger than fiction sometimes. 

4 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

So a former Titans QB goes to the Dolphins and goes on to beat NE so they lose the bye and we get to play them with injured players still out. Our best chance in a long time to get a playoff win. And we get a QB from the Dolphins that led us to the playoffs. Oh yeah, and both their first names are Ryan. Life is stranger than fiction sometimes. 

We won a playoff game Jan 6 2018. Long time? Hardly lol.

29 minutes ago, scine09 said:

We should summarize things he's said in the past week or so:

- He didn't know that the division winner is the team that wins the most games overall

- He forgot that they won a playoff game two years ago

- He thought A.J. McCarron played for the Titans

- He thought Matt Cassel went to Alabama

What did I miss?

I guess the last three are okay if he's having memory issues, which he clearly is.  But not sure how you don't know that the team that won the division is the one that wins the most games.

You'll find the older you get the more stuff you have in your head.  I never commented about how many games the division winner had just thought they were assured a seed if they won the most games IN their division. And let's not forget when all you bozos were ready to dump Henry I was defending him every week. And Oman and I were all over starting Tanne after seeing him in preseason. You may know the rules better but I can see talent well enough. Henry led the NFL in rushing and Tannne in QB rating. Enjoy your minor victory. 

Edit: and yes, I watched the Chiefs game. I was thinking of going to NE and actually getting a win since that is what the subject matter dealt with. I suppose I have to spell things out for some people.

Edited by JoelinBellevue

You'll find the older you get the more stuff you have in your head.  I never commented about how many games the division winner had just thought they were assured a seed if they won the most games IN their division. And let's not forget when all you bozos were ready to dump Henry I was defending him every week. And Oman and I were all over starting Tanne after seeing him in preseason. You may know the rules better but I can see talent well enough. Henry led the NFL in rushing and Tannne in QB rating. Enjoy your minor victory. 

Edit: and yes, I watched the Chiefs game. I was thinking of going to NE and actually getting a win since that is what the subject matter dealt with. I suppose I have to spell things out for some people.

Yet you thought Gabbert was the answer.

36 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

You must be like 110 years old.danny devito no GIF

36 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Yet you thought Gabbert was the answer.

Don't misconstrue facts to cover your own weakness. I simply said I felt he could be better than Mariota. Turns out I was kind of right. Mariota imploded and will be lucky to be in the NFL next year. To remind you, Gabbert went 2-1 and Mariota 7-6. Technically he was better.

Don't misconstrue facts to cover your own weakness. I simply said I felt he could be better than Mariota. Turns out I was kind of right. Mariota imploded and will be lucky to be in the NFL next year. To remind you, Gabbert went 2-1 and Mariota 7-6. Technically he was better.

You were not.  And win/loss is not a statistic that shows how good a player was.

7 minutes ago, scine09 said:

You were not.  And win/loss is not a statistic that shows how good a player was.

But if he went 0-3 you would be typing that. You only pick and choose what suits your agenda. Nothing better to do today? Do you have a real job?