Jonboy

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time to end Tom Brady’s career. 

The Titans defensive weakness is outside at CB, that's where the Pats are weak offensively. The Pats are strongest throwing between the hashes and in the slot, that's where the Titans are best with th

Posted Images

I think the Patriots try to run a similar gameplan to the one that destroyed the Chargers in last years playoffs. They got up big early by feeding James White and made LA play from behind. I'm pretty sure he had 15+ catches. The Titans have been terrible against receivers out of the backfield this year. They'll need to be a lot better. 

Another thing the Patriots have done in their games against playoff teams this season is fleaflicker passes to create big plays. They got a TD against KC and used it against Baltimore too. There could have been more. Titans should be on high alert for similar plays.

7 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Leaving tonight at 9:00 pm. Me and 2 friends are driving from Nashville. Ts and Ps for us. 

If you've never driven up there I highly suggest avoiding the GW bridge and 95 and instead going the Tappanzee or whatever it's called now to either the Merritt Parkway or 684 to 84 to 90 depending on where you're staying.  Regardless of what the GPS tells you, because I got screwed last time I drove through NY based on what the GPS told me.

Edited by scine09

5 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

It’s a very unfamiliar feeling going into this game tomorrow.... Usually as the 6 seed you are worried and feel like your team doesn’t have a great chance going into New England. But I have no fear of this Patriots team and I feel like the Titans are going to win by 21+ 

I feel the exact same. Wouldn't surprise me at all if we win by 3 scores. Pees has always given Brady fits, so I'm confident that he knows how to play him. Our offense has been exceptional and expect them to keep playing as such. I am so hyped for this game because I'm confident in the team. 

The last time we went to thre playoffs, we knew that team only had a puncher's chance to win, but this team feels different. This team belongs in the playoffs and we're going to make our mark. It's time to stop feeling sorry for ourselves and instead celebrate this moment of having a team that can play with anyone. Titan up baby, let's go! 

16 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

It’s a very unfamiliar feeling going into this game tomorrow.... Usually as the 6 seed you are worried and feel like your team doesn’t have a great chance going into New England. But I have no fear of this Patriots team and I feel like the Titans are going to win by 21+ 

Spoiler alert:  They won't.

57 minutes ago, scine09 said:

If you've never driven up there I highly suggest avoiding the GW bridge and 95 and instead going the Tappanzee or whatever it's called now to either the Merritt Parkway or 684 to 84 to 90 depending on where you're staying.  Regardless of what the GPS tells you, because I got screwed last time I drove through NY based on what the GPS told me.

the first time I’ve driven this area of the country. I’ve been to Philly, NJ, and NYC, but I’ve never driven, just flown. I once drove from Niagara Falls back to Nashville, but that took me through Buffalo and northern PA. 

I will take any advice I can get. I believe GPS takes us across a bridge from NJ into northern Manhattan. Idk if that’s the GW Bridge or not. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic