Jonboy

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time to end Tom Brady’s career. 

The Titans defensive weakness is outside at CB, that's where the Pats are weak offensively. The Pats are strongest throwing between the hashes and in the slot, that's where the Titans are best with th

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

I just read this morning where he said he felt the best he had in weeks.

He was upgraded to questionable after being limited the previous 3 days at practice. Supposedly the shoulder is really bad. It will be interesting if he plays. I imagine he'll play because without him they have nothing on offense.

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

He was upgraded to questionable after being limited the previous 3 days at practice. Supposedly the shoulder is really bad. It will be interesting if he plays. I imagine he'll play because without him they have nothing on offense.

There's no way he doesn't play.  He's a warrior.  What kind of guy DOESN'T play in a win or go home scenario??

14 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I read a report where his shoulder is way worse than they're letting on

41 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Talking about using Brown for returns? I don't like it. I was him fresh and healthy for a long time. 

https://www.titansonline.com/news/thursday-s-quick-hits-a-j-brown-return-man-plus-a-rainy-day-at-practice-and-the-

Totally agree. Plus, I think he was practicing catching punts before the Texans game and I’m pretty sure I saw him drop one. We just need someone who can catch the ball back there. 

I like Tennessee's chances here.  But all the buzz for them...   We've seen what the Patriots do to teams when they've been cast unfavorably and after a couple sore losses.  The nerves are setting in.  I just hope the players are finding ways to stay confident, level headed, and poised for game time fast approaching.

1 hour ago, GoodToGo said:

Totally agree. Plus, I think he was practicing catching punts before the Texans game and I’m pretty sure I saw him drop one. We just need someone who can catch the ball back there. 

That’s where Baby Davis comes in.

2 hours ago, tgo said:

Likely Inactives: 

1. Adam Humphries

2. Kalif Raymond

3. Cody Hollister

4. Kevin Pamphile

5. Isaiah Mack

6. Matt Dickerson

7. LeShaun Sims or Tye Smith

I bet they keep all the CBs active because they don’t know how much Adoree will be able to play. 

20 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

I bet they keep all the CBs active because they don’t know how much Adoree will be able to play. 

Maybe, but then who is the other inactive? Woodyard? 

No one else can be inactive 

6 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

I think Kalif gets cleared and it’ll be Jennings and Rashard Davis.

Doubt it. He may get cleared but he barely practiced all week and they’ll need a deep threat WR like Jennings or Davis active 

3 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

They don’t need both of em.

They literally do if Raymond is inactive. The point is that if you have Raymond active over the others then he won’t have practiced at WR at all and will have only done individual work all week. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic